The Sale of BIG cup tie tickets..........

I would like to suggest that the sale of BIG match tickets needs to be discussed after the really poor arrangements of the sale of this 5th round tie, Yesterday there were 3000 approximately for yesterdays match and I found that my season ticket seat had already been sold even though I had sent two emails and also attempted three phonecalls these were not answered or acknowledged. When I asked at the ticket office I was told there were only North and South "standing" to buy after yesterdays game. I am a regular Season Ticket holder,-- and a Silver Card , a Trust Supporters club member, and share holder too. so I think it was reasonable too expect a bit of security of being able to buy the cup tie ticket for my regular seat at least till the end of the MK Dons match on Tuesday February !2th. Having said that I would like to point out that I am not "moaning for the sake of it", I was fortunate to have spoken to a gentleman at yesterdays match who made it possible for me to go to the big game anyway, for which I am most grateful
Come on the Port !! Bob Bassett.

Re: The Sale of BIG cup tie tickets..........

BertieB wrote:I would like to suggest that the sale of BIG match tickets needs to be discussed after the really poor arrangements of the sale of this 5th round tie, Yesterday there were 3000 approximately for yesterdays match and I found that my season ticket seat had already been sold even though I had sent two emails and also attempted three phonecalls these were not answered or acknowledged. When I asked at the ticket office I was told there were only North and South "standing" to buy after yesterdays game. I am a regular Season Ticket holder,-- and a Silver Card , a Trust Supporters club member, and share holder too. so I think it was reasonable too expect a bit of security of being able to buy the cup tie ticket for my regular seat at least till the end of the MK Dons match on Tuesday February !2th. Having said that I would like to point out that I am not "moaning for the sake of it", I was fortunate to have spoken to a gentleman at yesterdays match who made it possible for me to go to the big game anyway, for which I am most grateful
Come on the Port !! Bob Bassett.
The sale dates were made known. There were any number of exiled fans who would have loved such an extension to the sale date.

Re: The Sale of BIG cup tie tickets..........

excessbee wrote:That can't all be correct as there is no category of South Standing. Glad to hear you will get to the game.
I asked at the "windows" near the main gate where the North or South ends were (I guessed obviously they were the goal ends) and the woman said there will be standing tickets only for sale after the game but what I find irritating is the fact that sometime within now to the end of the season we will most probably have reverted to the 2000+ regulars.
Come on the Port !!................Bob Bassett