Re: Queue right now

This
The mistake this time was allowing Middlesbrough ticket holders priority, without distinguishing which had been bought by trust/ST/academy etc and allowing those to be used today.
To me is exactly why all genuine boro stubs couldn't get a ticket today, club was very naive in not identifying this loophole, i saw quite a few regular supporters locked out today while a group behind me with a wad of tickets discussing if Middlesbrough were league one or league two

The warning signs were evident after the sales for the Spurs match. The priority ticket game was Crawley and the attendance (I'm pretty sure) was nowhere near that for the Middlesbrough match. The solution for those unable to get a ticket today was to join the trust pre-season. It's a simplified version of a points reward system. Once we get to 5500 season tickets and trust members (in total) there will be no general sale option. You could also make an argument for a season ticket being valid for one seat only for a really big cup draw. Take out the Middlesbrough priority and go to general sale might have worked, but hindsight is so easy.

Marky wrote:No-one seems to be owning up though, very strange how no-one would admit to depriving loyal County fans of tickets in order to impress their mates.
Surely if they're that loyal they'd have seen this coming?

Not being funny, they could have signed up to the trust last week and cancelled the direct debit after one month. People seem so reluctant to help themselves and then go looking for sympathy for their own failure to plan.

To me is exactly why all genuine boro stubs couldn't get a ticket today, club was very naive in not identifying this loophole, i saw quite a few regular supporters locked out today while a group behind me with a wad of tickets discussing if Middlesbrough were league one or league two[/quote]
If they were there early enough, they wouldn't have been locked out :?

County ranger wrote:Supporters who are County supporters will be season ticket holders or Trust Members - we are a fan owned club remember and so had ticket priority. Big game supporters take a chance some will have a ticket some won’t . Where I think the club missed a trick is that the ticket priority should have been a Mansfield ticket not a Middlesbrough ticket.
We did not know we wouid beat middlesborough though.

Alan G Bryant wrote:
County ranger wrote:Supporters who are County supporters will be season ticket holders or Trust Members - we are a fan owned club remember and so had ticket priority. Big game supporters take a chance some will have a ticket some won’t . Where I think the club missed a trick is that the ticket priority should have been a Mansfield ticket not a Middlesbrough ticket.
We did not know we wouid beat middlesborough though.
Should had been both imo

Midlandsexile wrote:
Beechwood Boy wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:https://www.onlineticketexpress.com/checkout-login
29 tickets for sale for £138 each, anyone know how this happens
Is this a trustworthy site? Are they in the away end? Newport COUNTRY!!!
They are all in the away end, obviously Man City fans hoping to flog their tickets.
Then they should be easy to trace back to source as they have a strict points system for allocation.