Re: Line up tomorrow

Rest Labs, for obvious reasons. I would also put Matt on the bench, because of the physical battering he's had for 90 mins for most games. Start with Azeez if fit enough to start. Although I do note that McKirdy is not cup tied, and therefore should be on the bench v Man City, in case Amond or Matt get injured.

Results wise tomorrows game is arguably more important than the Man City game, and I would therefore keep changes to a minimum. If possible I would even consider giving Crofts some minutes off the bench.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:Rest Labs, for obvious reasons. I would also put Matt on the bench, because of the physical battering he's had for 90 mins for most games. Start with Azeez if fit enough to start. Although I do note that McKirdy is not cup tied, and therefore should be on the bench v Man City, in case Amond or Matt get injured.

Results wise tomorrows game is arguably more important than the Man City game, and I would therefore keep changes to a minimum. If possible I would even consider giving Crofts some minutes off the bench.
I found myself nodding with all of that until your last sentence !!! You crazy fool (said in a BA Baracus type of voice).

Justanordinaryfan wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:Rest Labs, for obvious reasons. I would also put Matt on the bench, because of the physical battering he's had for 90 mins for most games. Start with Azeez if fit enough to start. Although I do note that McKirdy is not cup tied, and therefore should be on the bench v Man City, in case Amond or Matt get injured.

I found myself nodding with all of that until your last sentence !!! You crazy fool (said in a BA Baracus type of voice).
:lol: :lol: :lol:
hearing in my head the BA Baracus quote did make me chuckle. Perhaps I should qualify the Crofts possibility by saying if only we are 5-0 up with 5 mins to go.

hazel terrace wrote:tomorrows game more importsnt than saturdays ???? cant agree with that, sat is immence.
I believe I described the result as more important rather than the game. I would argue that 3 points tomorrow is critical if we still harbour aspirations of reaching the play offs, and keeping attendence levels up for the remainder of the League matches.
Even if we lose Saturday, I don't think anyone would think we haven't overachieved in this years FA cup, giving it's as far as we have ever got in our history. And our first home one. I'm sure we will both agree,of course a home 1/4 final would be even more immense.

If Franks is fit again then it might be sensible to play him and rest one of the other CB's. I'd be tempted to rest Bennett too, purely to protect him for the Man City game as he seems to be the "glue" in the midfield at present. I'd like to see Azeez or McKirdy given a run out too.

It would appear on paper to be a good time to face MK Dons - they currently have the worst form guide over the last six games. I would be nice to keep that going, particularly as are due to play them again on the 23rd February.

Exile 1976 wrote:Have anyone had any problems getting a ticket for tomorrow night’s game?

Stan knows of loads of anecdotal ''fans'. I can hear him now typing away in Eire.

It wouldn't have been an issue though if the ticketing system he wants was in place (although he will contribute zero towards it).