Re: Spare Ticket Anyone?

Just to echo Blackandamber and without getting drawn into the rights and wrongs and ‘should haves’ and ‘could haves’, my Dad – a County regular all his life – doesn’t have a ticket for the Man City game. If anyone knows of any spares/nolonger needed tickets please send me a PM. He’ll be at the MK Dons game tomorrow or could organise to meet at some point before the match. He grew up going to Somerton Park, is now at Rodney Parade virtually every game, buys his ticket and two programmes (one to send to me), and followed the club home and away through the non-league days etc etc. I’ll be signing him up to the Trust shortly… Thanks all!

WestLondonExile wrote:Just to echo Blackandamber and without getting drawn into the rights and wrongs and ‘should haves’ and ‘could haves’, my Dad – a County regular all his life – doesn’t have a ticket for the Man City game. If anyone knows of any spares/nolonger needed tickets please send me a PM. He’ll be at the MK Dons game tomorrow or could organise to meet at some point before the match. He grew up going to Somerton Park, is now at Rodney Parade virtually every game, buys his ticket and two programmes (one to send to me), and followed the club home and away through the non-league days etc etc. I’ll be signing him up to the Trust shortly… Thanks all!
This could be seen as just a throwaway statement (and is said in no way to get your Dad's hopes up), but just to say if I do get a sniff of a spare ticket then I know where I would like it to go. I sincerely hope he gets to the game.

Fourthousand wrote:
WestLondonExile wrote:Just to echo Blackandamber and without getting drawn into the rights and wrongs and ‘should haves’ and ‘could haves’, my Dad – a County regular all his life – doesn’t have a ticket for the Man City game. If anyone knows of any spares/nolonger needed tickets please send me a PM. He’ll be at the MK Dons game tomorrow or could organise to meet at some point before the match. He grew up going to Somerton Park, is now at Rodney Parade virtually every game, buys his ticket and two programmes (one to send to me), and followed the club home and away through the non-league days etc etc. I’ll be signing him up to the Trust shortly… Thanks all!
This could be seen as just a throwaway statement (and is said in no way to get your Dad's hopes up), but just to say if I do get a sniff of a spare ticket then I know where I would like it to go. I sincerely hope he gets to the game.
That is very kind of you Fourthousand. I appreciate it.

Does your Dad live in West London then?....

I'm looking for a ticket for my cousin who goes to every match and sits in Block A of the Hazell stand. He had a season ticket last year and was a volunteer for many years.

He'll be at RP as usual tomorrow night. He'd love to see the County play Man City even though they're unlikely to play their star players like Aguero and Silva etc.

Blackandamber wrote:In a thread last Friday someone said that their ST / TM details weren't checked before they bought a ticket. Did that happen to anyone else?

Anyway, it's probably a vain hope, but if anyone has a ticket they can't use for any reason, e.g. bubonic plague, will you PM me. Thanks.
I'm glad it was only one person that didn't have their Priority 1 details checked before buying tickets last Friday.

newgroundrodney wrote:
Does your Dad live in West London then?....
No, but I do these days.