Re: First Aiders Shambles

UPTHEPORT wrote:They are st John's volunteers
Hi guys,
I am the Operations Manager for St John Cymru Wales and I can confirm this was definitely NOT STJ!
We do not have the contract to cover events at Rodney Parade. We did used to cover the games at Spytty but have not covered any at Rodney Parade.
I was there Saturday and I can confirm the the two "first aiders" were actually employees of WAST (Welsh Ambulance service Trust) - yes the ones that will attend a 999 call!

rdh2210 wrote:
Hi guys,
I am the Operations Manager for St John Cymru Wales and I can confirm this was definitely NOT STJ!
We do not have the contract to cover events at Rodney Parade. We did used to cover the games at Spytty but have not covered any at Rodney Parade.
I was there Saturday and I can confirm the the two "first aiders" were actually employees of WAST (Welsh Ambulance service Trust) - yes the ones that will attend a 999 call!
My apologies mate

UPTHEPORT wrote:
rdh2210 wrote:
Hi guys,
My apologies mate
No worries Jim :grin: