Re: Tickets available at inflated prices

neilcork68 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Does anyone believe Neil
I think he is telling pork pies
If hes not careful his nose will grow to such a proportion
He won’t believe his eyes....
Ffs Corky everyone knows you spouting bulls*** to back up your dumb post earlier so give it a break now please

Very mature response , but then again why do I expect anything else off you :roll:
I was right. That pisses off a few people, although far fewer than they like to think. The fact that Neil Cork has proved me right pisses them off even more.

Lest anyone think this makes me happy it doesn't. The fact still remains that long standing County supporters are going to miss out on our big day because of an incompetent board of directors.

Further whilst the overwhelming majority of people with tickets will deserve to be there Saturday, a small minority of the 'I've got a ticket f@ck you brigade', have outed themselves for all the world to see on this board over the last couple of days. That they will have an experience denied to some deserving fans is a shame.

They shame themselves. They hide their identity. But they are losers. Those who lack the imagination to put themselves in the shoes of others always are.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Does anyone believe Neil
I think he is telling pork pies
If hes not careful his nose will grow to such a proportion
He won’t believe his eyes....
Ffs Corky everyone knows you spouting bulls*** to back up your dumb post earlier so give it a break now please

Very mature response , but then again why do I expect anything else off you :roll:
I was right. That pisses off a few people, although far fewer than they like to think. The fact that Neil Cork has proved me right pisses them off even more.

Lest anyone think this makes me happy it doesn't. The fact still remains that long standing County supporters are going to miss out on our big day because of an incompetent board of directors.

Further whilst the overwhelming majority of people with tickets will deserve to be there Saturday, a small minority of the 'I've got a ticket f@ck you brigade', have outed themselves for all the world to see on this board over the last couple of days. That they will have an experience denied to some deserving fans is a shame.

They shame themselves. They hide their identity. But they are losers. Those who lack the imagination to put themselves in the shoes of others always are.
Sorry to spoil your delusions of grandeur but you were and are in fact wrong and have been proved to be so.

If it comforts you to say that you are right, then please carry on.

Anyone that can read the past few pages can see just how wrong you have been proved to be and I suspect it will gnaw away at you for the next few days until you find something else to use to criticise the club you pretend you support.

It's genuinely quite sad.

Ironsider wrote:
Sorry to spoil your delusions of grandeur but you were and are in fact wrong and have been proved to be so.

Anyone that can read the past few pages can see just how wrong you have been proved to be and I suspect it will gnaw away at you for the next few days until you find something else to use to criticise the club you pretend you support.

The people who read these pages will make their own minds up. My name's Brendan Halligan. I don't have to hide that away.

Gnaw away at that me old marra. 8)

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Ironsider wrote:

The people who read these pages will make their own minds up. My name's Brendan Halligan. I don't have to hide that away.

Gnaw away at that me old marra. 8)
I agree, looks like they've all come to the same conclusion that you're wrong and have made a fool of yourself.

And you know my name, because I posted it on the other thread before it was removed, me old Marra :wink:

I’ve spent the last hour looking for evidence of ticket touting for the Man City game and found no evidence of it whatsoever.
The club would have allocated some to players, partners, volunteers and the academy and rightly so.
They sold them to ST holders , Trust members and shareholders and rightly so.
They sold them to those with Middlesborough stubs as promised.
They sold out.
My only criticism is that it should be easier for exiles .
We are a small, fans owned club manned largely by a handful of people and some volunteers : I think it’s now time to get off people’s backs and look forward to Saturday.
CTID UTC

daftasfxxx wrote:Bren the only people i blame in all of this are the unscrupulous lot who rubbed of the mark, took the plus three for auntie doris and the mate in work who expressed an interest in us once and in effect left a lot of genuine fans out in the cold.
And you've been consistent in that. Also I agree. However the club made the decision to sell multiple tickets to individuals which has resulted in genuine fans being left out in the cold.

lowandhard wrote:I’ve spent the last hour looking for evidence of ticket touting for the Man City game and found no evidence of it whatsoever.
The club would have allocated some to players, partners, volunteers and the academy and rightly so.
They sold them to ST holders , Trust members and shareholders and rightly so.
They sold them to those with Middlesborough stubs as promised.
They sold out.
My only criticism is that it should be easier for exiles .
We are a small, fans owned club manned largely by a handful of people and some volunteers : I think it’s now time to get off people’s backs and look forward to Saturday.
CTID UTC
It was the selling of multiple tickets. Now unless Corkie is lying there is evidence of tickets being sold on at higher prices.

My regret is that as Daftas said there are genuine fans who queued for hours who won't be there Saturday. There are trust members who won't be there Saturday.

Easy to look forward to Saturday if you have a ticket.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Bren the only people i blame in all of this are the unscrupulous lot who rubbed of the mark, took the plus three for auntie doris and the mate in work who expressed an interest in us once and in effect left a lot of genuine fans out in the cold.
And you've been consistent in that. Also I agree. However the club made the decision to sell multiple tickets to individuals which has resulted in genuine fans being left out in the cold.

I really don’t understand why you don’t get it Brendan. People were sold multiple tickets because they had multiple ticket stubs/Priority due to Trust Membership. Simple as that. For eg. Mr Evans on County Chat explained that he got 9 tickets because he picked them up for his kids, missus, in laws that were ALL Trust Members!!
I could have gone and got 6 because my wife, kids and I are all Trust Members, I didn’t because they’re not Newport County fans and didn’t want to go.
However, should I have done so that would have been my entitlement.

I don't understand how the Club sold multiple tickets to individuals. If an 'individual' rocked up with 5 season tickets belonging to his family/friends, he should/would be allowed to purchase their entitlement. If someone had 10 Middlesbrough stubs, he could buy 10 tickets.

Are you suggesting that the folk in the office just gave tickets out willy nilly or 8000 individuals should have gone to queue?

If it's the former, I believe you do the hard working staff/volunteers an injustice. If it's the latter, we'll that's bonkers. My boss would simply not allow 9 workers to be absent for a number of hours on Friday, but he was happy to let one go and get everybody's tickets. Don't forget Stan you offered your Trust membership, on this forum, to another fan to use.

Exile 1976 wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
And you've been consistent in that. Also I agree. However the club made the decision to sell multiple tickets to individuals which has resulted in genuine fans being left out in the cold.[/quot

I really don’t understand why you don’t get it Brendan. People were sold multiple tickets because they had multiple ticket stubs/Priority due to Trust Membership. Simple as that. For eg. Mr Evans on County Chat explained that he got 9 tickets because he picked them up for his kids, missus, in laws that were ALL Trust Members!!
I could have gone and got 6 because my wife, kids and I are all Trust Members, I didn’t because they’re not Newport County fans and didn’t want to go.
And he’d never admit to that either .... which is why I can never take him seriously.

I know absolutely loads of Academy kids with STs who, rightly or wrongly (wrongly imo), who weren’t interested in the Boro game, didn’t have Boro stubs, but we’re well within their rights and queue up for the City game. Don’t underestimate the volume that went this way.

Exile 1976 wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

The thing I simply don't get is this.

The academy kids, season ticket holders and trust members all got tickets for the Middlesbrough game when only 6,000 or so were available but didn't when 8,000 were available for Saturday v Man City.

Anyway that's all.

countyareup wrote:I don't understand how the Club sold multiple tickets to individuals. If an 'individual' rocked up with 5 season tickets belonging to his family/friends, he should/would be allowed to purchase their entitlement. If someone had 10 Middlesbrough stubs, he could buy 10 tickets.

Are you suggesting that the folk in the office just gave tickets out willy nilly or 8000 individuals should have gone to queue?

If it's the former, I believe you do the hard working staff/volunteers an injustice. If it's the latter, we'll that's bonkers. My boss would simply not allow 9 workers to be absent for a number of hours on Friday, but he was happy to let one go and get everybody's tickets. Don't forget Stan you offered your Trust membership, on this forum, to another fan to use.

No he is not a Trust member.