Re: £5 free for the club

rncfc wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:Easy funding are offering the club via me £5 free everytime I refer a friend to use the site..
so come on if you dont use it give me your details or enter them yourselves to earn it https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/invite/3FRP3V/
If you refer 12 people, perhaps you could use the cash to pay for 1 years' trust membership?

:roll: :roll: :roll: the money goes straight to the club , not me.

Theres always one :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Whether I or anyone else decide to join the trust / have a season ticket is nobody on here's business.

What my £2000+ a year entrance fee/ food / merchandise for myself and my boys for home games not enough ?

neilcork68 wrote:
rncfc wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:Easy funding are offering the club via me £5 free everytime I refer a friend to use the site..
so come on if you dont use it give me your details or enter them yourselves to earn it https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/invite/3FRP3V/
If you refer 12 people, perhaps you could use the cash to pay for 1 years' trust membership?

:roll: :roll: :roll: the money goes straight to the club , not me.

Theres always one :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Whether I or anyone else decide to join the trust / have a season ticket is nobody on here's business.

What my £2000+ a year entrance fee/ food / merchandise for myself and my boys for home games not enough ?
Just trying to help you avoid a repeat of ticketgate in the future.

If you'd rather run the risk again then crack on. Did your boys manage to get tickets for the game by the way?

Yes they did , as did 6 others I managed to obtain tickets for........

Lets see how many of the 5200 new fans turn up at the next home game , (Carlisle.)

Anyone car to make a guess ?????

As for 'run the risk' two trust members and one half season ticket holders were three of the six I managed to get ticket s for, The other three were regular attendees at our game who had stubs from the Middlesbrough game.
Every day since I have heard of many many stories of 'fans' who jumped on the 'gravy train ' and obtained tickets...wonder how they jumped the queue as they arent season ticket holders / trust members or regular attendees. One guy in Asda, Caldicot( Saturday morning) said he had been sold a ticket from a friend , Can't stand football , never been to a match , probably never will go again but wanted to be there for the occasion

rncfc wrote:Hang on a minute, have I missed something here? I thought you were unable to get out and queue for tickets? So how on Earth did you manage to get tickets for 6 people, but fail to get one for yourself?

Correct. I was unable to get the tickets on the two days they were on sale from the club

I bought tickets off fans who didnt need them as they had 'Bought to many' . I said all along that if I could get tickets I would help fans I know attend the game as I had made other arrangements and had resigned myself to the fact that I was going to miss the game. Yes I could have been selfish and kept one for myself but I would have felt absolutely awful everytime I saw the people I promised I would try to help..Actually I got 8 ( 2 for my boys).
I did think that I had one for myself on Saturday but the person who said they had a 'spare' didnt realise her husband had already sold it as he couldnt make the game :evil:

rncfc wrote:You would appear to have a fair few plastics within your circle of friends then if none of them were clued up enough to pick up tickets.

I'm smelling a big waft of bullshit myself. I've never heard of you mate, and I've been going regularly for 30 years.

And I should care ,why ? I will be on the uncovered part of the Hazell terrace at the next home game , unlike our 5200 new fans and was there for the last game
Last edited by neilcork68 on February 18th, 2019, 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

neilcork68 wrote:
rncfc wrote:You would appear to have a fair few plastics within your circle of friends then if none of them were clued up enough to pick up tickets.

I'm smelling a big waft of bullshit myself. I've never heard of you mate, and I've been going regularly for 30 years.

And I should care ,why ?
Because you're on here making out you're some sort of superfan on a daily basis but no fucker who actually goes to matches has any idea who you are.

Either Neil Cork is a pseudonym or you're constantly talking bollocks. I'm guessing the latter, or both.

No unlike many on here I post under my real name because I stick to what I type and dont hide behind a made up 'warrior name' or 'pseudonym'

I dont give two 'f's' if you have heard of me , like what I post or agree...They are my views

How am I a super fan ? I just pay my money , watch the games home and the majority of away games and have an opinion, the same as a few on here...

rncfc wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:Try to make the club FREE MONEY and some on here turn it into a debate that is totally off subject and has been done to death...Only on this forum :roll: :roll:
I know. Fancy banging on and on about something for days on end when nobody else gives a shit. Unbelievable Jeff.

Your the one who brought it up ???????? I just asked / encourage fans to sign up to this FREE MONEY offer....You went off on a tangent....That's Unbelievable Jeff so dont try and blame me

neilcork68 wrote:
rncfc wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:Try to make the club FREE MONEY and some on here turn it into a debate that is totally off subject and has been done to death...Only on this forum :roll: :roll:
I know. Fancy banging on and on about something for days on end when nobody else gives a shit. Unbelievable Jeff.

Your the one who brought it up ???????? I just asked / encourage fans to sign up to this FREE MONEY offer....You went off on a tangent....That's Unbelievable Jeff so dont try and blame me
Sorry Mr Knowitall.