Re: News regarding ex County players

I have long said, Collins would be a great signing. He just needs to be used properly, his skills are way above league two, and I think the team which harnesses them and plays him as a centre forward will reap the benefits, at this moment that's Morecombe. 3 in 5 games and 3 assists I thihnk. Flynny did love him but appears not to now. but he's only with Morecombe to end of season as it stands.

The NCFC Hippy wrote:I have long said, Collins would be a great signing. He just needs to be used properly, his skills are way above league two, and I think the team which harnesses them and plays him as a centre forward will reap the benefits, at this moment that's Morecombe. 3 in 5 games and 3 assists I thihnk. Flynny did love him but appears not to now. but he's only with Morecombe to end of season as it stands.
Yet reports I have read of him since being at Morecombe describe him as a winger?

1. Joe Pigott - penalty for bottom placed Wimbledon v Peterborough. Won 1-0.
2. Aaron Collins - one for Morecambe v MK Don. Won 4-2. That's four goals in six appearances for Morecambe, three of those as a sub.
3. Scott Boden - one for Chesterfield at Bromley. Drew 3-3.
4. Chris Zebroski - one for Eastleigh v Maidstone. Won 2-0.

Nouble - sent off on 85mins for Colchester v Forest Green.
Charlie Cooper - subbed on 60mins for Boreham Wood at Dover.