Re: New Signing

Nothing wrong with strengthening the squad at the business end of the season we're in. Gives us another option for a last push, he is probably cheap if Wolves paid up his contract and if he's been training with us for a few weeks this gave MF a chance to assess him.

I do wonder though how some of the players will get game time, like the fella from West Ham.

County ranger wrote:So Exile you think spending more money on an already too big a squad for another player who won’t play is a good idea. Like most of your posts lacks any sense, quality always wins over quantity.So are you going to increase your monthly trust subscription to pay the wages bet you are not even a member or a £5 a month man.

That’s where you haven’t got a clue.
It’s not FIFA or Championship Manager, Flynny wanted him so it’s not a waste of money. Stick to the computer games son.

Exile 1976 wrote:
County ranger wrote:So Exile you think spending more money on an already too big a squad for another player who won’t play is a good idea. Like most of your posts lacks any sense, quality always wins over quantity.So are you going to increase your monthly trust subscription to pay the wages bet you are not even a member or a £5 a month man.

It’s not FIFA or Championship Manager, Flynny wanted him so it’s not a waste of money. Stick to the computer games son.
I think it is you who have not got a clue where do think the money comes from to pay all these wages and try and grow up you seem incapable of intelligent debate, finally don’t call me son.

County ranger wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:

I think it is you who have not got a clue where do think the money comes from to pay all these wages and try and grow up you seem incapable of intelligent debate, finally don’t call me son.

Flynn has a budget , he uses that budget how he , as our manager, sees fit.
You seem incapable of understanding this son. As I said, stick to your computer games

Exile 1976 wrote:
County ranger wrote:
So Exile you think spending more money on an already too big a squad for another player who won’t play is a good idea. Like most of your posts lacks any sense, quality always wins over quantity.So are you going to increase your monthly trust subscription to pay the wages bet you are not even a member or a £5 a month man.

You seem incapable of understanding this son. As I said, stick to your
computer games
Exile it you and your baby brian that needs to stick to your computer games where you excite yourself on every signing in the real world signings cost money where does it come from - go suck your dummy gameboy

County ranger wrote:Exile 1976 wrote:
County ranger wrote:
So Exile you think spending more money on an already too big a squad for another player who won’t play is a good idea. Like most of your posts lacks any sense, quality always wins over quantity.So are you going to increase your monthly trust subscription to pay the wages bet you are not even a member or a £5 a month man.

You seem incapable of understanding this son. As I said, stick to your
computer games
Exile it you and your baby brian that needs to stick to your computer games where you excite yourself on every signing in the real world signings cost money where does it come from - go suck your dummy gameboy

Try writing that again, properly (if you are going to try and say someone has a ‘baby brain’ make sure you spell brain correctly) ... and without crying.

Percy plunkett wrote:Where was Randall last night.I assume his short cameo on Saturday has meant he too is injured.He stays fit while training with us for three weeks whilst on expenses only,then when he signs a contract and we are paying him,he gets injured.
The reason for his absence could simply be that we are only allowed 7 on the bench.

Percy plunkett wrote:Where was Randall last night.I assume his short cameo on Saturday has meant he too is injured.He stays fit while training with us for three weeks whilst on expenses only,then when he signs a contract and we are paying him,he gets injured.
Is he not on a pay as you play contract?

Il try a more mature response - with regards Randall, the guy is unattached, maybe someone Flynny is aware of, probably not commanding much in wages, someone he wants to have a good look at him for rest of season, and when I say that, prob more in training than game time, with a view to offering him something for next season ?

I appreciate there’s a few probably and maybes in there!!?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
You seem incapable of understanding this son. As I said, stick to your computer games
Absolutely right.

And we as supporters have a right to comment on how he uses his budget.

Yep, and I also have a right to disagree with posts and say so.