Cheltenham 2019

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Posts

5929

Location

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Cheltenham 2019

Postby pembsexile » March 11th, 2019, 9:49 pm

It's that time again. Does anyone have any tips for the Cheltenham festival that they would care to share?

I'm only having one bet tomorrow and will be saving my money for the big day on Friday. I'm going for Al Dancer in the Supreme Novices Hurdle. Hope I can build up a wad of cash to see me right for Friday. He is 4/1 and looks a good bet. For me it's only a bit of fun, nothing too serious.

For those interested, lots of bookies are offering special deals for the duration of the festival. Mine is offering money back as cash if you lose, so it is essentially two bets for the price of one. Be careful though, it can lure you in.
no avatar
User

mad norm

Posts

5337

Location

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Postby mad norm » March 11th, 2019, 11:25 pm

Any horse that can run in wind and rain and enjoys it has a chance

Personally ,if in doubt do number 13

(Not in a field of 7)
User avatar
User

phil_in_npton

Posts

1747

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Postby phil_in_npton » March 11th, 2019, 11:38 pm

Good Evening!

Normal Norman is 200/1 in the first race.

I might have it in a double with my 4-0 County bet!

Phil in Npton
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

17895

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Postby UPTHEPORT » March 12th, 2019, 10:51 am

Going with Ok Coral in 5.30 race only a quid free bet mind !
no avatar
User

mad norm

Posts

5337

Location

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Postby mad norm » March 12th, 2019, 3:44 pm

phil_in_npton wrote:Good Evening!

Normal Norman is 200/1 in the first race.

I might have it in a double with my 4-0 County bet!

Phil in Npton

SOUND THINKING THAT!!!!
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

17895

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Postby UPTHEPORT » March 12th, 2019, 6:34 pm

Don't know if anyone does it but the ITV 7 app has 200k up for grabs tomorrow its free to enter as well might as well give it a go
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Posts

5929

Location

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Postby pembsexile » March 12th, 2019, 7:39 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:Don't know if anyone does it but the ITV 7 app has 200k up for grabs tomorrow its free to enter as well might as well give it a go


Similar thing to the 'at the races' website and that is free as well.

Love free bets. I have a dormant account with Betfair but today they credited me with £10, no strings attached. Put that on Fridays Gold Cup. They are hoping that I will rejoin but I just use one account now. Free money, love it.

No luck with my other bet today. Never mind, I get a free bet off that as well. There is always tomorrow.
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Posts

5929

Location

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Postby pembsexile » March 13th, 2019, 8:07 am

Racing on at Cheltenham after a 6am inspection. Going for Champ in the first race, he's the favourite so........
no avatar
User

mad norm

Posts

5337

Location

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Postby mad norm » March 13th, 2019, 4:36 pm

FAN FAN DU SEUIL 4-50

4p each way

:bounce:
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

17895

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Postby UPTHEPORT » March 14th, 2019, 9:37 am

pembsexile wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Don't know if anyone does it but the ITV 7 app has 200k up for grabs tomorrow its free to enter as well might as well give it a go


Similar thing to the 'at the races' website and that is free as well.

Love free bets. I have a dormant account with Betfair but today they credited me with £10, no strings attached. Put that on Fridays Gold Cup. They are hoping that I will rejoin but I just use one account now. Free money, love it.

No luck with my other bet today. Never mind, I get a free bet off that as well. There is always tomorrow.


Been trying to sign up to 365 what a parlaver they insist on two forms of id trying to do that correctly is a pain

Why do they do it but other bookies don't bother
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

17895

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Postby UPTHEPORT » March 14th, 2019, 9:43 am

300k up for grabs on ITV 7 and its free give it a go
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Posts

5929

Location

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Postby pembsexile » March 14th, 2019, 2:07 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Don't know if anyone does it but the ITV 7 app has 200k up for grabs tomorrow its free to enter as well might as well give it a go


Similar thing to the 'at the races' website and that is free as well.

Love free bets. I have a dormant account with Betfair but today they credited me with £10, no strings attached. Put that on Fridays Gold Cup. They are hoping that I will rejoin but I just use one account now. Free money, love it.

No luck with my other bet today. Never mind, I get a free bet off that as well. There is always tomorrow.


Been trying to sign up to 365 what a parlaver they insist on two forms of id trying to do that correctly is a pain

Why do they do it but other bookies don't bother[/quote

Think Paddy Power are keen on it Jim. I went to use my dormant PP account a few years ago and it asked for Id. Didn’t bother.
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

Posts

14525

Location

MT

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Postby Exile 1976 » March 14th, 2019, 4:32 pm

Seen more fighting up there again today. Ridiculous , happening more and more in horse racing nowadays.
User avatar
User

phil_in_npton

Posts

1747

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Postby phil_in_npton » March 14th, 2019, 6:13 pm

Good Afternoon!

Anybody winning!

I’m not!

Waiting on “just a sting” in the last.

Phil in Npton
no avatar
User

mad norm

Posts

5337

Location

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Postby mad norm » March 14th, 2019, 11:34 pm

I'm losing skillfully
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Powered by phpBB ®