Re: Worrying ?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
xisle wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Just out of interest, if I were to trawl back through your posts what percentage of them are about me? Seriously if you pm me with your address I will send you a life size colour photograph. No really, I've never been a gay icon before. 8)
i consider that to be homophobic abuse
how vile
It isn't.

You just want to be offended.
i didn't say i was offended
i said it was homophobic abuse
it is
maybe you just dont realise you are doing it but if so that is no excuse

xisle wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
xisle wrote:
i consider that to be homophobic abuse
how vile
It isn't.

You just want to be offended.
i didn't say i was offended
i said it was homophobic abuse
it is
maybe you just dont realise you are doing it but if so that is no excuse
Two things, if as you say I 'don't realize' why do you say 'how vile'? To accuse a person who has made an innocent mistake of being vile is plainly ridiculous. However I know that my friends who happen to be gay don't find that joke offensive, but to reenforce if any person was genuinely offended then I can assure them it was not meant in any pejorative way.

Moving on, I am always offended by homophobic abuse. I am shocked that you are not.

More use of sophistry by you Stan. What an awful man you are.

There has only been one person who has been homophobic on this thread and that is you.

As well as being a narcissist, liar, a charlatan and hypocrite you are also a homophobe. What a disgusting person you are.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Two things, if as you say I 'don't realize' why do you say 'how vile'? To accuse a person who has made an innocent mistake of being vile is plainly ridiculous. However I know that my friends who happen to be gay don't find that joke offensive, but to reenforce if any person was genuinely offended then I can assure them it was not meant in any pejorative way.

Moving on, I am always offended by homophobic abuse. I am shocked that you are not.
i didn't say that you didn't realise, i said maybe
thanks for clearing up that it was deliberate
when you make homophobic jokes in front of your gay friends they will laugh behind your back and pity you, your jokes are still homophobic and abusive
but this wasn't a joke, it was viscous. look at what your wrote -
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
" Seriously if you pm me with your address I will send you a life size colour photograph. No really, I've never been a gay icon before. "

you started with "Seriously" - i took it seriously as it was intended
you continued with "No really," - yes you really meant it
as I said - vile

xisle wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

when you make homophobic jokes in front of your gay friends they will laugh behind your back and pity you, your jokes are still homophobic and abusive
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
" Seriously if you pm me with your address I will send you a life size colour photograph. No really, I've never been a gay icon before. "

as I said - vile
I remain shocked that you are not offended by homophobic abuse. Your words not mine. Squirm away Xisle, squirm away.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
xisle wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:

as I said - vile
I remain shocked that you are not offended by homophobic abuse. Your words not mine. Squirm away Xisle, squirm away.
i don't know who told you I am gay
i don't know why you think trying to out me on a football message board is a joke
the reason i don't find homophobic abuse from the likes of you offensive is that i have become use to that level of bigotry
rather than take offence i feel pity
there you go mission accomplished
i hope you are proud of yourself

Hi mate (xilse)

I’m sorry that you’ve experienced bigotry ok this forum and it doesn’t surprise me that it’s come from Stan - not that I think he is inherently a bigot, but moreso that he will come out with the most grotesque things if it means it will somehow defend his arguments.

Anyway that said I’m sorry that you’ve experienced such bigotry and what I can say is that I know exactly how you feel.

Lysaght Dancer wrote:Hi mate (xilse)

I’m sorry that you’ve experienced bigotry ok this forum and it doesn’t surprise me that it’s come from Stan - not that I think he is inherently a bigot, but moreso that he will come out with the most grotesque things if it means it will somehow defend his arguments.

Anyway that said I’m sorry that you’ve experienced such bigotry and what I can say is that I know exactly how you feel.
:lol:

xisle wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
xisle wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

as I said - vile
i don't know who told you I am gay
i don't know why you think trying to out me on a football message board is a joke
the reason i don't find homophobic abuse from the likes of you offensive is that i have become use to that level of bigotry
rather than take offence i feel pity
there you go mission accomplished
i hope you are proud of yourself
Nobody told me you were gay. I don't have the first clue who you are. However two things.

Firstly can I assure you I didn't use the term in any pejorative way and my apologies for any offence caused.

Secondly I will be at the Cambridge game and please feel free to come over and meet me. I can apologise in person and you can apologize to me for your hundreds of posts where you have been abusive to me. Actually I stopped counting at forty so whilst I say hundreds it may be less.

By the way and just to correct you. I didn't clear up that I was being deliberately offensive. I would never deliberately offend a person for being gay because I regard peoples sexuality as their own business and as relevant to their worth as a person about as much as the colour of their eyes. In fact I said the exact opposite. I also note that whilst presenting that you feel sorry for me you repeat that I am vile.

You clearly have no difficulty in telling lies, do you?

Further to my reply above.

Having considered the matter I asked myself two questions. Notwithstanding that no pejorative meaning was meant would I have written that which I did had I known Xisle was gay? I am forced to the conclusion that I would not have done.

It therefore follows that a reasonable person could come to the conclusion that my remark was homophobic. And as such I of course withdraw it and apologize.