Re: The annual Wrexham chokeathon

Alan G Bryant wrote:True , by the same logical argument Cork cannot say with any certainty that we would still be mid table . Results dictate the next serious of results as the teams selected and the lethargy in the legs are direct consequence of the effort exerted during our cup run. The team selected at Grimsby being the case in point.

Anyone who does not think that the cup run has had a direct impact on our league form is wrong in my view,

Can you point out where I said it was the cup run that has held us back in the quest for promotion because I cant see it or remember typing it ?
We are where we are because we have only won one of our last 10 away games and 50% of our last 10 home games ( even with the home advantage of the pitch at RP - I dont care what you or anyone says , IMO it helps us playing on that surface week after week at home because when we play on a decent pitch away we lose).
If it wasnt for our early season form , the cup run and the money we have banked this board would be more active criticising MF as our form since the turn of the year is poor..
.Losing 9 out of 10 away games is pathetic in any sane persons reasoning and questions need to be asked why that is.

Thankfully for the club we had the cup run and have the money to come because we were so close to it being a totally different scenario had we been beaten by our six fingered rivals from the North