Re: County chatbot

big baz wrote:I did see something on facebook but it mentioned Tranmere Futsal side so I stopped reading then thinking it wasn't the first team.

Any idea what a chatbot is and how we access the info?
It's a way of contacting the club electronically. You think you are chatting to a person but in reality it's a 'bot' which has been programmed to answer questions. All modern stuff. You can talk about the team, tickets, gossip, the lot. I was given the link on Messenger last night but can't access that yet. Problems my end, not the app.

The only other one in existence in football at the moment is at Roma and apparently it works a treat and is very popular. Hopefully the club will be able to give better access info' than me at the game this afternoon. In the meantime if I can get the link I will post it up.

pembsexile wrote:
big baz wrote:I did see something on facebook but it mentioned Tranmere Futsal side so I stopped reading then thinking it wasn't the first team.

Any idea what a chatbot is and how we access the info?
It's a way of contacting the club electronically. You think you are chatting to a person but in reality it's a 'bot' which has been programmed to answer questions. All modern stuff. You can talk about the team, tickets, gossip, the lot. I was given the link on Messenger last night but can't access that yet. Problems my end, not the app.

The only other one in existence in football at the moment is at Roma and apparently it works a treat and is very popular. Hopefully the club will be able to give better access info' than me at the game this afternoon. In the meantime if I can get the link I will post it up.
Brilliant and I assume can be operational 24 hours a day as well which will half the threads on here

rncfc wrote:I wonder if it will be able to tell us what's going on with the WRU and our future at Rodney Parade?
Below is an update on the Coventry issue, something that could affect County if matters get left to the last minute. Mind you the EFL’s stance does give the WRU a very strong hand to play in the negotiations, particularly the 6 mile location issue.

The EFL statement reaffirms that Coventry would face a motion to expel them from the Football League on Thursday 25th April, if they have not satisfied the EFL Board in terms of the criteria they need to meet in terms of having a secure leasehold agreement with a stadium within an acceptable location
Sky Blues Chairman Tim Fisher told TalkSport in late February that he had been told by the League that they had to play "within six miles of the city centre