Re: Grandstand - Cambridge Away

Bury are a car crash with players on strike - will be there for the taking on Friday. Lincoln are already promoted and probably champions when they play us. Oldham will be on the beach when we play them. Morecambe too. Macclesfield away is going to be tough.
Depends on Exeter if we reach the play offs - benefitted from a dodgy penalty today. Their run in isn’t too bad.
As said before the 2 points v Tranmere and Swindon were good points against form teams.

Re: Grandstand - Cambridge Away

We're very good at home usually. I'll back us to take points of all the top sides at home. And we're picking up away as well now which is great timing!

You never know! The good thing as far as I'm concerned is that for next season we only appear to be around 15 points off automatic promotion. That's one or two players, not a whole squad. I just hope we can keep hold of the likes of Amond, Matt, Demetriou, Butler and - crucially - Day for one more year. I'd like to see us spend some of the cup money on good contracts for these lads - they deserve it for starters, but they will give us a consistent platform for next season if we do miss out this one.