Re: Lincoln tickets - not online?

South London Exile wrote:Evening all

Am hoping to try and get back to Newport for the Lincoln City game on the 27th, only I can’t find them on the official site, anyone else had this issue? If anyone has a working link it would be appreciated!

Cheers
Can't help sorry, It's noticeable however that tickets for the Oldham game on the 30th, (with bring a friend for free, for season ticket holders, offer for this game) are available online, yet not yet available for the Lincoln game? Apparantly Lincoln are asking for 4,000 tickets for this match? I suspect the club are awaiting Fridays results first, before deciding on strategy for selling tickets for the Lincoln game?

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:

Am hoping to try and get back to Newport for the Lincoln City game on the 27th, only I can’t find them on the official site, anyone else had this issue? If anyone has a working link it would be appreciated!

Cheers
Can't help sorry, It's noticeable however that tickets for the Oldham game on the 30th, (with bring a friend for free, for season ticket holders, offer for this game) are available online, yet not yet available for the Lincoln game? Apparantly Lincoln are asking for 4,000 tickets for this match? I suspect the club are awaiting Fridays, and possibly Mondays 22nd results first, before deciding on strategy for selling tickets for the Lincoln game?

newgroundrodney wrote:There is more than a reasonable possibilty, that our game with Lincoln could require extra seating, especially if we need to win to get a play-off place.....could be a 9,000+ this one.
Don't think that's likely. The numbers I mean. No point in spending money on extra capacity for Lincoln supporters. That's not cost effective. Citing the Spurs/Man City numbers fails to mention that the tickets were up to £30 a head, and the increase in away capacity was done partially to allow more home supporters to attend. We can do that for a league match simply by allowing more on the North terrace.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:

Cheers
Can't help sorry, It's noticeable however that tickets for the Oldham game on the 30th, (with bring a friend for free, for season ticket holders, offer for this game) are available online, yet not yet available for the Lincoln game? Apparantly Lincoln are asking for 4,000 tickets for this match? I suspect the club are awaiting Fridays results first, before deciding on strategy for selling tickets for the Lincoln game?
I did think that but surely this game won’t sell out regardless? Notts County to stay up and Grimsby play off games weren’t even sell outs from memory.

Anyway, I’m not sure the current configuration of the ground allows any additional away fans to be accommodated, short of providing temporary seating which I can’t see the club being willing to do for what is a relatively low profile game. No offence Lincoln City fans but Spurs / Man City you are not...

Slighty frustrating as I’m trying to get four decent seats together for this game. Not like we’re going to give Lincoln half the Hazell... is it?!?

South London Exile wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:

Cheers
I did think that but surely this game won’t sell out regardless? Notts County to stay up and Grimsby play off games weren’t even sell outs from memory.

Anyway, I’m not sure the current configuration of the ground allows any additional away fans to be accommodated, short of providing temporary seating which I can’t see the club being willing to do for what is a relatively low profile game. No offence Lincoln City fans but Spurs / Man City you are not...

Slighty frustrating as I’m trying to get four decent seats together for this game. Not like we’re going to give Lincoln half the Hazell... is it?!?
Not forgetting the other possibility could be after the Easter holiday games ;Lincoln already Champions ' County out of the play-off race? What would be the demand for tickets then? Very low I would imagine?

South London Exile wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:

Cheers

Grimsby and Notts County games if I remember correctly were sold out home allocation but not the away section.

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Don Corleone wrote:Still not available online. Anyone know why?
Just a guess but the Club looking at tomorrow's game if things go right perhaps a ticket offer or they are stopping Lincoln fans buying home tickets
I'd go along with this theory, which maybe involves making the north terrace available, if necessary.

excessbee wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
Don Corleone wrote:Still not available online. Anyone know why?
Just a guess but the Club looking at tomorrow's game if things go right perhaps a ticket offer or they are stopping Lincoln fans buying home tickets
I'd go along with this theory, which maybe involves making the north terrace available, if necessary.
Just noticed that official website stated yesterday that tickets available from ticket office? although not online. Presumably this will mean club shop, which will re-open Tues.