Re: Grandstand - Cambridge Away

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
excessbee wrote:With four matches to go before that game is played, that's a bit of a far-fetched conspiracy theory.
Agreed. But it is just possible. Hopefully not.
Or Forest Green have made the play-offs already and Exeter need to win to make them and FGR rest players ready for the play-offs.

Ugo. wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
excessbee wrote:With four matches to go before that game is played, that's a bit of a far-fetched conspiracy theory.
Agreed. But it is just possible. Hopefully not.
Or Forest Green have made the play-offs already and Exeter need to win to make them and FGR rest players ready for the play-offs.
Haven't thought of that. All sorts of scenario's could come into play yet I guess. Only time will tell!

Very solid today. Wilmott excellent as was Day, Podge and Poole. First goal exceptionally well worked. Perhaps we were guilty of a little too much long ball and if I were being hyper critical we sat too deep on occasions. However a good performance, hard working and win thoroughly deserved.

Playoffs are still unlikely but we have a chance. Every game from now on is huge, my view is that four wins might be enough, five will be.