Re: WHAT BLOCKS ARE WE IN???...

South London Exile wrote:I think our total allocation is for most of that end of the ground, at least most of the lower and middle tiers. It wouldn’t surprise me if they are selling tickets block by block, as in once any category of tickets is sold out in the blocks available at the moment, other blocks will be released... I think...
Don't think that is the case as there are different price categories relating to how close the seats are to the half way line. There may be the case that spectators could be quite spread out if a couple of hundred buy tickets in each price category.

South London Exile wrote:I think our total allocation is for most of that end of the ground, at least most of the lower and middle tiers. It wouldn’t surprise me if they are selling tickets block by block, as in once any category of tickets is sold out in the blocks available at the moment, other blocks will be released... I think...
If I remember correctly, I think it was the Spurs game, the later ones to buy, ended up with the better seats?....anyone recall that being the case?

newgroundrodney wrote:
If I remember correctly, I think it was the Spurs game, the later ones to buy, ended up with the better seats?....anyone recall that being the case?
Yes i remembered that as a season ticket holder i had priority,wasn't happy

Beechwood Boy wrote:
Don't think that is the case as there are different price categories relating to how close the seats are to the half way line. There may be the case that spectators could be quite spread out if a couple of hundred buy tickets in each price category.
That’s true, I’m assuming more tickets will be available behind the goal once those in the corner sell out. I appreciate they want full blocks and not people rattling around but I’m surprised more blocks aren’t available from the outset.