Ticket help needed please.

Only found out today that i can get to the game on Saturday, problem is i don't live in Newport and not sure the best way to get tickets! Can I buy from the club over the phone and collect at Wembley because going on people's experience i am not sure if i will get them in the post before Saturday, or if i order online can i get a email / eticket if that is the right term? Thanks in advance.

Re: Ticket help needed please.

OK...I don't know how the categories relate exactly to the type of block location you'll get, but as I said I am on nights tonight, but I will make you the commitment that I will ATTEMPT TO BUY YOU THE TICKETS YOU NEED AT RODNEY PARADE ON THURSDAY....
In view of how late we are along, it makes sense to meet up on the day, somewhere around Wembley Stadium area about an hour before KO...
I would need you to Paypal me £64.00 ASAP....are you able to do that?
If so, I will send my paypal details. Please send it as "paying family or friends"....
You have no reason to trust me but thats why I make the offer publicly, that I will do my best to get the tickets you require. Any surplus monies will be sent back to the same paypal details that sent them.
Is that OK with you?

Re: Ticket help needed please.

[quote="newgroundrodney"]OK...I don't know how the categories relate exactly to the type of block location you'll get, but as I said I am on nights tonight, but I will make you the commitment that I will ATTEMPT TO BUY YOU THE TICKETS YOU NEED AT RODNEY PARADE ON THURSDAY....
In view of how late we are along, it makes sense to meet up on the day, somewhere around Wembley Stadium area about an hour before KO...
I would need you to Paypal me £64.00 ASAP....are you able to do that?
If so, I will send my paypal details. Please send it as "paying family or friends"....
You have no reason to trust me but thats why I make the offer publicly, that I will do my best to get the tickets you require. Any surplus monies will be sent back to the same paypal details that sent them.
Is that OK with you?[/quote]

Thank you very much, happy to pay via PayPal if you send me the details and I will sort out in the morning. Really appreciate your help with this. Regards John