Re: PLAY-OFF TICKETS ON SALE - INFO HERE

county2016 wrote:
Comeonthecounty wrote:
worksop amber wrote:My lad went over today and bought 9 tickets in block 30 row 38 all sat together
Meeting up in the Green Man, 4 travelling from Newport, 2 travelling from Port Talbot, 2 travelling from Brighton and me from Worksop
Right looking forward to watching with my family as we never all seem to get to the same games during the season
UTP
what category tickets were they please ?
There is no block 30
Sorry block 130 not sure what category but I think they were 38 quid

Comeonthecounty wrote:
worksop amber wrote:My lad went over today and bought 9 tickets in block 30 row 38 all sat together
Meeting up in the Green Man, 4 travelling from Newport, 2 travelling from Port Talbot, 2 travelling from Brighton and me from Worksop
Right looking forward to watching with my family as we never all seem to get to the same games during the season
UTP
38 quid I think category 4 mate

worksop amber wrote:
Comeonthecounty wrote:
UTP
38 quid I think category 4 mate

county2016 wrote:
Comeonthecounty wrote:
UTP
There is no block 30
Obviously means block 130 and they're category 4 5 and 6

South London Exile wrote:
Marky wrote:Block 128 is now on sale.
Block 124 now as well... I might be wrong but are we not going to be spread a bit thinly?..
129-132 are on sale at the ticket office and I'm assuming mostly sold out as 130 has been on sale for a couple of days so it'll only be a handful in 124 who are detached from the rest.

Wembley are playing a smart sales game, getting people to buy up more expensive tickets as each block fills up, knowing that human nature will get people to buy expensive seats rather than risk missing out, even though we've only sold just over half of the initial allocation. You could buy the cheapest seats available and sit in any of the empty seats that will be plentiful around the lower tier......but no one wants to leave it too late to have a ticket in their hand. And Wembley knows that.......