Re: Hungary v Wales

Cornish Exile wrote:
whoareya wrote:Giggs gone by Christmas......
His team selection is dreadful.

At least he brought in a couple of experienced defenders, but Jamie Lawrence starting and Chris Mepham on the bench?

I couldn’t believe it, Mepham was our stand out defender on the weekend. Awful performance. Still think we’ve got to give him a chance but there’s no doubt Giggs is living on borrowed time, especially if we put in more piss poor performances like tonight

Exile 1976 wrote:
Cornish Exile wrote:
whoareya wrote:Giggs gone by Christmas......
His team selection is dreadful.

At least he brought in a couple of experienced defenders, but Jamie Lawrence starting and Chris Mepham on the bench?

I couldn’t believe it, Mepham was our stand out defender on the weekend. Awful performance. Still think we’ve got to give him a chance but there’s no doubt Giggs is living on borrowed time, especially if we put in more piss poor performances like tonight
It seemed to me what was missing was the Chris Coleman effect. Get him back quick.

I don't want Coleman back, he left for a bigger wage packet.
I think the problem is Bale, it's pretty obvious that he is is not match fit and why is Giggs playing him as a striker? better off playing him in his original role as left back, all those attacking players available to him and he plays defensively.

Watching both games (admittedly from afar) I truly believe the players aren't playing for Giggs.

I know it's far fetched, but truly awful team selections, no genuine game plan and some interesting substitutions just seem to indicate to me that all's not right within the camp.

Mind you I see the U20s got beat by Albania too, so perhaps we're just bollox at the end of a long season!!!

Beefy