Free Money

I know its only 50p per sim card but come on Ladies and Gents , sign up to get your free Asda pay as you go sim card to raise 50p for the club via easy fundraising

Now TV are offering a £2 donation if you sign up for a 7 day trial...Sign up then cancel it , it costs you nothing but its £2 for the club.

Giffgaff are offering 25p per sim

Amazon offer 0.5% on all sales....how many times do you use that site ?

Refer a friend,,,all they have to do is sign up and thats £5....
I have six email addresses that I will use to sign up to it so thats £30 for 10 mins of my time for the club..

You can all spend 10 mins doing the same and raise £xxxx for the club you say you love and it wont cost you a penny to do so , so whats stopping you ????

Re: Free Money

daftasfxxx wrote:Isn't that fraudulent, six email addresses pretending to be someone else also ethical footprint corrupt sending for 12 phone card sims you don't need and won't use

you can have as many email addresses as you want. In fact experts say having multiple addresses are safer...Send the junk to the ones you dont use....( gmail if you use google play etc so you dont get your in main email account full of spam mail.
I have three dual sim phones . 1 for personnel use, 1 for work only and one I let my kids use if there have run out of credit so thats 6 used...dont care about the others as thats raising cash for the club...Companies offer them so use them . if they have a problem thats there issue to sort out....I have had 5 / 6 sims off Asda over the years but havent used one but I have raised £3 for the club

daftasfxxx wrote:Each to their own but come off it corky, 6 sims taken care of with 3 dual sim phones :grin: don't these phones have sims already then?

You can change sims and keep the same number you know, All you have to do is contact your old supplier and ask them to send a PAC code to the new supplier.

My three dual sim phones were bought from Hong Kong via Ebay for a fraction of the cost of what you can buy them over here,They seem to work fine so I will continue to use them. I have also changed the sims in them several times( to raise funds for the club) and kept the same numbers . its 2019 now not 1978 by the way, technology has moved on :wink:
If these multi billion pound companies are going to offer little clubs like our the chance to raise 50p FREE OF CHARGE for a few minutes work then I say do it, it costs us nowt.As Tesco say'' every little helps''...If we all did it every time we see these offers the club could benefit from a few grand a season FREE
If you know someone with a bit of knowledge on these things you can save yourself a fortune. Luckily my son does.

The Wolf wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Isn't that fraudulent, six email addresses pretending to be someone else also ethical footprint corrupt sending for 12 phone card sims you don't need and won't use

you can have as many email addresses as you want. In fact experts say having multiple addresses are safer...Send the junk to the ones you dont use....( gmail if you use google play etc so you dont get your in main email account full of spam mail.
I have three dual sim phones . 1 for personnel use, 1 for work only and one I let my kids use if there have run out of credit so thats 6 used...dont care about the others as thats raising cash for the club...Companies offer them so use them . if they have a problem thats there issue to sort out....I have had 5 / 6 sims off Asda over the years but havent used one but I have raised £3 for the club
Does that mean to say that you also have a number of different usernames on this Forum?

............I have ONE only as per the forum rules...Im not Harps

you can check with Jackorais if you want I set up a new account because I was getting a problem with my MAIN ACCOUNT. Once he sorted that out I requested him to close the new account I set up.

You may not like what I post , you may not agree with my posts but I have the 'balls' to post under my 'real name' and not hide behind a ;pseudonym'

Who is this 'The Wolf' character who has cropped up on the forum recently ?

Has he got anything nice to say or is he just a grade 1 arsehole ?

He accused me of having more than 1 account on here , then I see a post saying that he may have a few himself???

Has a go at Jim for trying to raise cash for the blind dogs by complaining his posts should not be be on this section of the forum. Even after UTP has said that the forum moderators can move it if they want to.

neilcork68 wrote:

You may not like what I post , you may not agree with my posts but I have the 'balls' to post under my 'real name' and not hide behind a ;pseudonym'
I always enjoy your posts, whether or not I agree with them.

The rules of this board allow people to post incognito. However I have always taken the view that those who are willing to be known have greater credibility. For that reason alone I have far greater respect for GSB than I could ever have for the likes of Bryant et al.

If people wish to keep their identities secret that is a matter for them. If they wish to be critical of others but are not prepared to identify themselves, then I have to say that I find them rather cowardly.

neilcork68 wrote:Who is this 'The Wolf' character who has cropped up on the forum recently ?

Has he got anything nice to say or is he just a grade 1 arsehole ?

He accused me of having more than 1 account on here , then I see a post saying that he may have a few himself???

Has a go at Jim for trying to raise cash for the blind dogs by complaining his posts should not be be on this section of the forum. Even after UTP has said that the forum moderators can move it if they want to.
Come on Neil, that's easy. Mr Competition Man is back!!! By my reckoning, yesterday evening he had put up 4 posts and insulted people in 3 of them. His writing style is easy to spot. He has had a pop at UTP in the past, and it didn't take him long to start again with his new monicker.