Season tickets Not ready just yet

Unfortunately, due to an issue with our third-party supplier, 2019/20 Season Tickets will now NOT be available to collect tomorrow 31st July 2019 from our Kingsway Club Shop as stated yesterday.

Supporters should be aware that this is not a Club issue. We had been assured of a delivery date, but our suppliers have been unable to achieve this.

Everyone associated with NCAFC is working as hard as possible with our Season Ticket providers to make sure they are delivered and available to collect as soon as physically possible.

The altered collection dates and times will be communicated via all of the Club's official digital channels as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience while this issue is resolved.

Re: Season tickets Not ready just yet

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:"This is not a club issue"
Breathtaking

Maybe change the supplier next time, just a thought.
Unfortunately , this IS a Club issue !!
I don't give 2 hoots who the 3rd Party Supplier is

The Club have had my money now since mid-June and it now looks as though we're gonna have a load of running around to collect them AFTER the start of the season .

I don't normally rant at the running of the Club like some others on here , by to say "this is not a Club issue" just takes the preverbial .

Rant over

ComeOnCounty wrote:It's not a club issue, the club do not produce the season tickets. They dont have the technology, supplies or expertise to produce them.

Which is why they used a third party, who agreed to a deadline and delivery date and have failed to honour it.
As I said on another thread, if you leave things until the last possible moment if there is a glitch you are f,@cked.

Judging by other posts on other threads the staff at County and or volunteers are doing a good job. Lions led by donkeys?

ComeOnCounty wrote:It's not a club issue, the club do not produce the season tickets. They dont have the technology, supplies or expertise to produce them.

Which is why they used a third party, who agreed to a deadline and delivery date and have failed to honour it.
My "contract" is with Newport County AFC , not a 3rd party .

Tell me . If you order something from Argos , and you request home delivery , they give you a time and a date for said delivery , then they cancel it last minute . Let's say for arguments sake they use DHL to supply the goods , would you complain to Argos or DHL ?
Just saying .....

Corpaboy wrote:

My "contract" is with Newport County AFC , not a 3rd party .

Tell me . If you order something from Argos , and you request home delivery , they give you a time and a date for said delivery , then they cancel it last minute . Let's say for arguments sake they use DHL to supply the goods , would you complain to Argos or DHL ?
Just saying .....
You order a sofa from George St Furnishers . The manufacturer is in Italy . You pay GSF your hard earned and the sofa doesn't arrive on time .
Would you complain to George St , or their supplier ?
Again .... just saying

Of course its a club issue I paid the club not some dimwit third party.