Re: Admin error meant OB missed today's game

Exile 1976 wrote:Simply not good enough from the club and piss poor from Flynny. The vast majority of us know we're a tinpot club but days like this just prove it to others
Agree, this is utterly unacceptable.

I’m detecting that Flynn is angry with the club, as he is not normally one to let things like this come out in public.

Who is our de facto CEO at the moment?

A couple of questions.How did Haynes travel separately and how did he have team sheets on him.Why was the problem made worse by him leading the team out and tossing the coin,there is no rule that the person handing the team sheet in has to lead the team out is there.If I were still kitman,I would have used the black shirts with either white or Amber shorts and socks,no need to get additional white shirts.It appears that MF has drawn extra attention to the problem on this,my next question would be why would he want to.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Percy

For goodness sake.
Once in your life admit it was a total **** up.
Its not the first time Flynny and his team have been let down

He must of been tamping.
Yes,but to make it public,should we be washing dirty linen in public.A few errors have occurred but to publicly hang a club official/officials is not the done thing.It should stay in house.Now,Flynny makes mistakes so what if a club official then publically announced that the manager picked the wrong team or tactics.There would be fans shouting that person down.This is my opinion and others may take a different view but,Flynny has not done himself or the club any favours here.

The problem is that this is not the first time.
Flynny and Wayne will be tamping.
Your example is a totally different scenario.
We want to keep Flynny and Wayne.
This just doesn't help the cause one little bit.
Harps,if he is angry then he makes his point to the directors in private at a meeting but not in public.The club would have been aware that the Franks shirts were not ready so,just pack the black ones.Play down OB's omission,allow Labs to lead the team out.Don't mention the food to the press but make sure GF is told of his displeasure,in private.

Percy plunkett wrote:

Harps,if he is angry then he makes his point to the directors in private at a meeting but not in public.The club would have been aware that the Franks shirts were not ready so,just pack the black ones.Play down OB's omission,allow Labs to lead the team out.Don't mention the food to the press but make sure GF is told of his displeasure,in private.
Percy come on.
You don't think Flynny has told Foxhall what he thinks!!

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:

Percy come on.
You don't think Flynny has told Foxhall what he thinks!!
I detect a fracture in the relationship between Gavin Foxhall and Flynn. There is no way that Flynn would ever go public about things like this.

Also, who on earth provides the food and how come it didn’t turn up? Tin pot indeed.