Re: News regarding ex County players

reebok0165 wrote:Torquay have played three matches since Touray joined them on a one month loan. He's not been amongst the match day squad in any
Gary Johnson was quoted as saying they had taken Touray on a months loan to take a look at him, from this statement you could have inferred he wouldn't be going straight into the matchday squad, I did.

George Street-Bridge wrote:I took against him when I watched the BBC documentary. David Hando was giving three new signings a quick class on the history of the club down by the transporter bridge - him, Azeez and Kennedy. The other two seemed fully engaged, but McKirdy looked bored stiff and made no attempt to hide it.

Only a snapshot, but he should have shown a bit more respect.
Lets be fair bit of a daft thing to do.
How many footballers joining the County want to know the History of the Transporter Bridge.
They all looked bored and who could blame them.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
George Street-Bridge wrote:I took against him when I watched the BBC documentary. David Hando was giving three new signings a quick class on the history of the club down by the transporter bridge - him, Azeez and Kennedy. The other two seemed fully engaged, but McKirdy looked bored stiff and made no attempt to hide it.

How many footballers joining the County want to know the History of the Transporter Bridge.
Where does it say they gave them a history of the transporter bridge?

excessbee wrote:Taking himself back to the changing rooms in a late season home match when the third substitution was made was a bit churlish. I thought we wouldn't see him in the squad again, but then, (next game?) he came on as substitute against Cambridge and scored.
Fair comment but the fella joined us to play football not watch it.

Ugo. wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

Where does it say they gave them a history of the transporter bridge?
Why take them their then.
He even asked them if they fancied walking over the top.
Meant well.

Totally unrelated especially to a player just on loan.