Re: Anyone know what is happening ticket wise

UPTHEPORT wrote:
excessbee wrote:There has been no statement to say (other than print at home not happening) any other arrangement is different from the normal routine. I would therefore assume that shop sales and Rodney Parade on Saturday are as per usual.
Just been informed phone sales and club shop taking orders
Posted on club website on the 9th

Tickets for the Exiles' next home match of the season have been taken off online sale based on safety advice.

This measure has been taken as Plymouth Argyle have sold their entire away allocation for this match.

Match tickets will be available to purchase via our Rodney Parade Ticket Office, by visiting our Kingsway Club Shop ahead of matchday, or by telephone ahead of kick-off by calling (01633) 415374.

Tickets for our next home match of the season after our Plymouth fixture against Crewe Alexandra are now available to purchase online. Click here to buy now!

Posted on twitter yesterday

Morning Sean. Tickets have been taken off online sale for our #SkyBetLeagueTwo match due to safety reasons.

You’ll be able to purchase tickets over the phone, from our @KingswayCentre Club Shop or from our @rodneyparade Ticket Office on matchday.

https://t.co/K34gRTBUoO

Re: Anyone know what is happening ticket wise

I go into the club shop about once a season, but as fortune would have it, I was in Newport today for work so swung by to get tickets for Saturday. Jeff was helpful as always. If you're able to pop into th city centre, that's as good a way as any to get your tickets.

Incidentally, I asked him about ticket plans for the Wet Spam game, and he said there's a board meeting on Friday so we should have more information over the weekend. Hopefully they won't make people physically queue in the p*ssing rain again for cup tickets - surely by now we've made enough from these competitions to demonstrate that it's worth investing in proper infrastructure for it!