Re: Walsall away

On club website:-
We have today received all tickets for our next away match of the season against Walsall FC next Tuesday 20th August with an initial allocation of 200.

Tickets are now available to purchase online by clicking here, in-person in our Kingsway Club Shop and on the day at the Bescot Stadium next Tuesday night.

Comeonthecounty wrote:Poor by walsall on late release of tickets and poor initial allocation of 200,im thinking 700 away supporters though maybe it will depend on Saturdays result
I think we'll take quite a few as it'll be s new ground for most.
I went to the old ground on that famous day many moons ago.
Chris

chepstowamber wrote:
Comeonthecounty wrote:Poor by walsall on late release of tickets and poor initial allocation of 200,im thinking 700 away supporters though maybe it will depend on Saturdays result
Chris
i didn't see you ? I was there to lol

Comeonthecounty wrote:
chepstowamber wrote:
Chris
i didn't see you ? I was there to lol

I can remember it like yesterday , pockets of supporters all around fellows park , Alan buckley their player manager and a diving header from Tynan outside or on the edge of the box to settle my nerves