Re: Academy Manager

If I remember rightly, the original post said the altercation was with a player's father. Now it's said it was with the player himself. Does anyone know what actually happened and if the internal investigation has been completed? Academy Manager is an important position and this needs to be dealt with.

OLDSTER wrote:If I remember rightly, the original post said the altercation was with a player's father. Now it's said it was with the player himself. Does anyone know what actually happened and if the internal investigation has been completed? Academy Manager is an important position and this needs to be dealt with.

I know one parent who had a massive row with him over the way he spoke to his son, who then got a move on to a team in a higher league’s academy a couple of weeks later.

ComeOnCounty wrote:1. Innocent until prove guilty.
2. Club (or any company) cannot and should not comment publicly on any investigation until its conclusion.
3. This is an internal matter, and should not have been leaked to the press (and messageboards)
You make three points.

!. I agree

2. Agree. However this should not be used as an excuse to kick it into the long grass. Stevens' racism enquiry?

3. I disagree. However I respect your view. That said it's in the public domain now. These things, once out, can't be put back in the bottle.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:The turn around of staff at our club is unbelievably high.
Lets hope Flynny, Wayne and Lennie do not add to it though.
Everything crossed
If the rumours are true then good riddance and it’s no fault of the club. But regardless of that the turnover of staff is just stupid. Something is not right in my honest opinion.