Flynn 1/4 odds fav - who succeeds?

Flynn is 1/4 odds on favourite for Lincoln job so the burning question is if this turns out to be true, who is going to replace him? After the turbulence we have been through with previous managers, managers who do not understand the make up of the club, surely the board will go for someone who understands the make up of the club inside and out and has the drive and ambition to take this club forward. Enter into the frame James Rowberry, Newport lad, understands the club, professional licence, currently with Cardiff City as first team coach gaining vast experience. For me it’s a perfect match not only for the club as a whole, but more importantly the team.

Re: Flynn 1/4 odds fav - who succeeds?

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:James who.......????? (ffs!)... 1st post wonder from his father I guess.
Just an idea.
Look him up before you come out with that daft comment.

Highest qualified coach possible.

Doesn't make a manager though.

ps It probably is a mate or family member.
...it's not a daft comment. We get a first post, and it's to tout someone. If he needs to be "looked up" he's not what we need IN MY OPINION....

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:So do you know every single player or manager that could do a good job for us.
I certainly don't
If you do well impressed.
It was a daft comment albeit clearly like I said a mate etc

ps every player we have signed you knew every ones record without looking it up.

Don't think so.
Look at the original post again: It's clearly touting from a first time poster which is why I responded so negatively. This guy Rowberry (upon further "looking up") appears to have been overlooked by Cardiff on a couple of occasions. But it's OK cos he's from Newport. Is that all he has going for him?....

Think he's a very highly regarded coach, but if we do have to find a replacement which I hope we don't, think he'd be too much of a risk in a first job. You'd want experienced hands on deck to try and keep us on track.

If we were floundering mid table in the conference and were looking for something a bit different, then maybe.

newgroundrodney wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:So do you know every single player or manager that could do a good job for us.
I certainly don't
If you do well impressed.
It was a daft comment albeit clearly like I said a mate etc

ps every player we have signed you knew every ones record without looking it up.

Don't think so.
Look at the original post again: It's clearly touting from a first time poster which is why I responded so negatively. This guy Rowberry (upon further "looking up") appears to have been overlooked by Cardiff on a couple of occasions. But it's OK cos he's from Newport. Is that all he has going for him?....
He has the highest possible coaching qualifications possible so like you say "nothing going for him"
Very young still.
Highly regarded.
No guarantee he would do the job for us but don't diss somebody because you have never heard of him.