Re: Flynn Staying - Offical

Corpaboy wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
SJG99 wrote:For the record he's STILL odds on at 5/6.
It appears that Lincoln have shown an interest in three serving managers. Newport, Wycombe and Exeter. All three seem to have refused their advances and or were found wanting by Lincoln. Lincoln have also had their management team poached. Not been a great week for Lincoln has it? :grin:
They obviously didn't have an adequate succession plan in place , Bren !

What a tin pot club , eh ??? :cheers:
I think they did, but it didn't come off. Must be on Plan Y now.

Corpaboy wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
It appears that Lincoln have shown an interest in three serving managers. Newport, Wycombe and Exeter. All three seem to have refused their advances and or were found wanting by Lincoln. Lincoln have also had their management team poached. Not been a great week for Lincoln has it? :grin:

My only caveat to that is that they have yet to name a successor. Let's hope they don't have a board meeting decide to up the financial package and we start all over again. I think that very unlikely but I wouldn't rule it out completely.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

My only caveat to that is that they have yet to name a successor. Let's hope they don't have a board meeting decide to up the financial package and we start all over again. I think that very unlikely but I wouldn't rule it out completely.
Interesting press release for Flynn if that were to happen but I guess everyone is entitled to change their mind. Begs the question, if Lincoln can't come up with a package to entice Flynn away who in L1 or L2 could?

I'll start the list with Bradford City