Re: Meanwhile in non league

Ironsider wrote:I hope they do go down. Horrible club full of horrible self entitled fans who think that their rapidly diminishing crowds give them a divine right to be in the football league.

Let them rot in non league for another few decades - perhaps their fans will learn some grace.
Post of the year for me well said :grin:

There’s a bit of a meltdown on their forum with quite a few questioning the trust model there , so not dissimilar to arguments we’ve had here. Look, I have no brief for our six-fingered friends but I can imagine the messageboard here if we’d been in that league for so long with the support they enjoy. Somebody on their forum suggested that the horrific prospect of a sub 3k crowd was looming for their next home game if they lose away to Fylde. That goes to show how large their crowds have normally been and how much has been spunked in trying to get them promoted. Even with the use and income from the Racecourse they can’t get back up and it won’t get any easier. Was it that playing us in that wonderful final was their last chance to do it, I wonder?

Ironsider wrote:I hope they do go down. Horrible club full of horrible self entitled fans who think that their rapidly diminishing crowds give them a divine right to be in the football league.

Let them rot in non league for another few decades - perhaps their fans will learn some grace.
Pathetic.
Serious question what's your hatred for another Welsh Club who should be back in the league with bigger gates than us.
Get over it plus the others with similar sentiments.

UPTHEPORT wrote:

Sad :roll:

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:

Sad :roll:
Nothing sad about it. A lot of their fans were ecstatic seeing us having to fight for our football league status and our club a few years ago. They’re known for being a*******s, so this is the very least they deserve. I really hope that they’re in this situation or worse come the end of the season.

Up The County!!!