Re: Kardiff

As Cardiff’s executive director Ken Choo said at the time :-

“It’s obviously been a long process to secure the services of Emiliano, but I’m very pleased that we’re now in a position whereby we can confirm his signature and officially announce him as a cardiff city player”

Seems pretty clear to me ....

Exile 1976 wrote:As Cardiff’s executive director Ken Choo said at the time :-

“It’s obviously been a long process to secure the services of Emiliano, but I’m very pleased that we’re now in a position whereby we can confirm his signature and officially announce him as a cardiff city player”

That's very clear. And as I said on what I have heard I think Cardiff will lose. However I wouldn't quite be willing to bet my house on it.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:As Cardiff’s executive director Ken Choo said at the time :-

That's very clear. And as I said on what I have heard I think Cardiff will lose. However I wouldn't quite be willing to bet my house on it.

I wouldn’t be betting on it either Brend.

George Street-Bridge wrote:Only fair they exhaust all avenues of appeal, I expect Nantes would have.
I agree of course they would have done.

Two distasteful facts which we don't like to have to face. Emiliano Sala is dead. And £15,000,000 is a lot of money.

In an ideal world this would not happen. However the truth is for £15,000,000 most businesses and people are quite prepared to to disrespect the living let alone the dead. It is very easy to take the moral high ground on this type of issue, and I don't pretend that the behaviour of Cardiff City is not repellent, but to pretend that they are behaving any differently from the norm is simply not correct.