Re: Wilfried Bony

Didn't realise he was still training with us Jim. Wasn't there some sort of statement about a month or so ago saying that he hopes some of his training drills would rub off on the County players. I think MF said that there wasn't a possibility of him playing for us at the time. Out of our league so to speak. Be great if he did though.

pembsexile wrote:Didn't realise he was still training with us Jim. Wasn't there some sort of statement about a month or so ago saying that he hopes some of his training drills would rub off on the County players. I think MF said that there wasn't a possibility of him playing for us at the time. Out of our league so to speak. Be great if he did though.
Not sure if he is still training with us Mike but surely its worth Flynny giving him a call

UPTHEPORT wrote:
pembsexile wrote:Didn't realise he was still training with us Jim. Wasn't there some sort of statement about a month or so ago saying that he hopes some of his training drills would rub off on the County players. I think MF said that there wasn't a possibility of him playing for us at the time. Out of our league so to speak. Be great if he did though.
Not sure if he is still training with us Mike but surely its worth Flynny giving him a call
I think if it was a goer then Flynny would have already sealed the deal. Who would you drop to accommodate him? He would clearly be the best signing County would make but I would question what effect this would have on the team in terms of cohesion.
Last edited by Mr Figo on October 3rd, 2019, 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.