Re: Fraser Franks shirt

whoareya wrote:Its such a turn of luck that GF's name just happens to be bang in the middle of the shirt, standing out in bold in the amber band across the centre.............................................
That's nice for him and also nice for Frazer , I take it yours is on there also

daftasfxxx wrote:
whoareya wrote:Its such a turn of luck that GF's name just happens to be bang in the middle of the shirt, standing out in bold in the amber band across the centre.............................................
That's nice for him and also nice for Frazer , I take it yours is on there also
Yes, Im a season ticket holder so I get mine in advance of normal fans.

Yeah emblazoned chairman's name doesn't leave a great taste. I'm sure he chipped in but he wasn't the only one. Alphabetical order ought to have done it.

Shame though, it's very poorly designed. Nothing like the artist's impression. I'd be asking for a part refund from FBT if I were the board, for not meeting the specification. Lots of unhappy fans on facebook I see.

Caradog wrote:Good to see that Gavin Foxhall gets pride of place on the shirt! Guess all the rumours are true.
Maybe if he puts his name front and centre all the time, people will be able to spell it correctly? :wink:

The design looks similar to that originally presented, except there aren't enough names to fill the whole shirt - kinda surprised they didn't run with a loop of all the names all over the front, but I suppose then you might get some people on there more times than others. Tbh that's what I'd have done, repeated print all over so it looks exactly like the mock up... it's not like people are going to go counting other people's names (except maybe Gavin's?).

Anyway, I'm on there and so is my wife... and I'm very happy with it.

Just got mine in the shop,all my three names are ok but,there are ten names that are cut off by the club badge and four slightly obscured by the FBT logo.Someone said that the chairman had prime position but,he paid for six names,two of his family,Claire and Emie have their surnames hidden behind the badge and Lois almost lost in the FBT logo.I would argue that GF hasn't been given prime billing.Also director Bob Herrin has Bob nearly hidden so no priority for directors.A bit of a balls up with the names being printed before the badge and logo went on the shirt it seems.

Percy plunkett wrote:Just got mine in the shop,all my three names are ok but,there are ten names that are cut off by the club badge and four slightly obscured by the FBT logo.Someone said that the chairman had prime position but,he paid for six names,two of his family,Claire and Emie have their surnames hidden behind the badge and Lois almost lost in the FBT logo.I would argue that GF hasn't been given prime billing.Also director Bob Herrin has Bob nearly hidden so no priority for directors.A bit of a balls up with the names being printed before the badge and logo went on the shirt it seems.
Is the message board on there please

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:Just got mine in the shop,all my three names are ok but,there are ten names that are cut off by the club badge and four slightly obscured by the FBT logo.Someone said that the chairman had prime position but,he paid for six names,two of his family,Claire and Emie have their surnames hidden behind the badge and Lois almost lost in the FBT logo.I would argue that GF hasn't been given prime billing.Also director Bob Herrin has Bob nearly hidden so no priority for directors.A bit of a balls up with the names being printed before the badge and logo went on the shirt it seems.
Is the message board on there please
Yes,about halfway down below the Amber on the left.