My Ambassadorial Duty

As stated went to see Woking v Wrexham today proudly sporting. my County scarf.
Look of surprise by a couple of Wrexham fans in Sovereigns Pub! Nice chat with them having explained.Likewise in club bar met a few more and chatted ,one lived a stone's throw from a close relative.Smashing bunch and wished them well. On way to station a supporters coach passed... I waved my county scarf fully unfurled...unable to see their friendly waves as there was tinted glass in the windows :bounce:

Re: My Ambassadorial Duty

UPTHEPORT wrote:
mad norm wrote: On way to station a supporters coach passed... I waved my county scarf fully unfurled...unable to see their friendly waves as there was tinted glass in the windows :bounce:
They were probably counting each other's fingers or getting over the news that elvis had died
Gee you really have a problem don't you. :roll:

Coxy wrote:The Wrexham line up looks sub standard to me for a promotion push. They've had stronger line ups in previous seasons and still failed. How did they play ?
They were a bit short on technique at times but were better structured. Worth a point and tried to play positive football.
Last edited by mad norm on October 6th, 2019, 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

UPTHEPORT wrote:
mad norm wrote: On way to station a supporters coach passed... I waved my county scarf fully unfurled...unable to see their friendly waves as there was tinted glass in the windows :bounce:
They were probably counting each other's fingers or getting over the news that elvis had died
:grin: