Josh 7 votes
George 2 votes
OB 2 votes
Ryan 2 votes
Amound 1 vote

Only 25 votes so far so don't be shy.

Cheers
Stop being a total dick.

Appreciate you disagree with my thoughts on Padraigs form this season but for the last 4 games you have voted for him every time.
Not one single vote from anybody else for him and not even getting a mention.

Josh, Labs, Scott, Ryan and Robbie during this time have been superb.

I asked politely for a reason for each contributors vote and you linked that with no comment again and just stuck Amond down (not even Padraig) even worse you spell Padraig as Amound!

You are not going to take the piss when everybody else is voting sensibly.

Your 4 votes do not count.

If you don't like that its tough.

Stop being a total arse please.

Re: MOM Carlisle

Voting now closed.

Thanks to all the genuine contributors.

Scott 11 votes 5 points
Josh 8 votes 4 points
Ryan 2 votes 3 points
OB 2 votes 3 points
George 2 votes 3 points

Running total so far

Josh 30 points 86 votes
Ryan 26 points 50 votes
Scott 10 points 28 votes
Labs 10 points 19 votes
Robbie 8 points 31 votes
Tristan 8 points 18 votes
King 7 points 5 votes
Howkins 6 points 6 votes
OB 4 points 4 votes
Matty 3 points 2 votes
George 2 points 2 votes
Jamille 2 points 1 vote

Exile 1976 wrote:You can’t just ignore contributors suggestions for motm just because you don’t like them.
4 people put in votes for Amond so just count them.

One other thing, can we have all the names as surnames please, looks better.
Exile

You know that they are taking the piss.

Its not a case of not liking somebody.

Daftas has voted 4 times on the trot for Padraig and the other 3 just chipped in to be arseholes to basically mess it up.

If Percy or Sully want to take it over fair enough.

Otherwise its dead in the water now.

Idiots

Cheers

Well I genuinely thought amond had an excellent game. There was one passage of play in the first half in particular where he rushed and harassed their defence, and we ended up winning a throw about 40 yards from goal, rather than having to defend an attack from Carlisle.

He encapsulates everything about a Mike Flynn team. Works hard and defends from the front. Our defensive record is as much to do with our strikers as it is our excellent defence, stopping the opposition get momentum is a team effort.

If you can't see that then fair enough, but others clearly can. You can't not count votes because you're too dumb to appreciate the merits of working as a team.

rncfc wrote:Well I genuinely thought amond had an excellent game. There was one passage of play in the first half in particular where he rushed and harassed their defence, and we ended up winning a throw about 40 yards from goal, rather than having to defend an attack from Carlisle.

He encapsulates everything about a Mike Flynn team. Works hard and defends from the front. Our defensive record is as much to do with our strikers as it is our excellent defence, stopping the opposition get momentum is a team effort.

If you can't see that then fair enough, but others clearly can. You can't not count votes because you're too dumb to appreciate the merits of working as a team.
You were doing fine until your last sentence and your normal cheapo insult.
Quite happy to accept that vote as I think you genuinely think that.
It still is a wind up as you know as you only bothered to vote after Daftas did his 4 on the trot for Padraig with no reason for it.
Guess what so far over 220 votes cast so far and up until your wind up Padraig had 4 of them all via Daftas.
Everybody is clearly "dumb" as Padraig as had no mentions since we started this seasons MOM

Like I said its dead in the water now as I can see you and the "other suspects" just voting for Padraig regardless to wreck the thread.
Happy days and congratulations for being you.

ref23 wrote:I'd have to say Amond

His work rate is second to none and that alone gets the vote for me
Well Well. :roll:
It appears that you did not realise that you had already voted for Ryan Haynes.

So the Usual suspects are not taking the piss then?

Percy/ Sully if you want to take it on lads, otherwise its pointless with these idiots messing it up for everyone else.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

daftasfxxx wrote:You could be looking at a ban for personal insults there harps, a dick and a arse and then have a go at someone for "cheapo insult" :roll:
If you don't include every vote then as far as I'm concerned the poll is fixed , who are you to decide who is genuine or not?
Pathetic.
You voted every game for Padraig just to try and wreck a tidy weekly thread.
Then your mate Ref 23 votes twice for 2 players, then your other suspect pal MCFC chips in.
You know Padraig was never MOM at any of these games.
Not a single other person voted for him or even mentioned him.
You never even gave a reason.
Well done you have wrecked it for everybody.
Over 220 genuine votes cast.
Congratulations.
Unless Percy or Sully want to carry on its finished.
Why they would want to with idiots like you messing it up, but that's up to them.
You know all you wanted to do was wreck MOM.
Pathetic.