Your favourite......

Just a bit of fun -

Favourite song.
Favourite second team other than County.
Dog breed.
Tipple.
Food.

Here's mine -

Favourite song - AC/DC Thunderstruck
Favourite second team other than County - Oxford Utd
Dog breed - Golden retrievers.
Tipple - Morlands' Old Speckled Hen
Food - Roast beef and all the trimmings.

Re: Your favourite......

Song: depends what I feel like at the time, but I’ll go with The Recap by The Dead South
Team: Liverpool & Merthyr
Dog: none, I don’t like them
Drink: (alcohol) - Modelo, (non alc) - Wild Cherry Pepsi
Food: again depends on my mood but will go with a good old fashioned fry up
Last edited by Exile 1976 on October 9th, 2019, 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Song - varies with my mood but at the moment - Archie Bell and the Drells, Here I go again.
Last week it was Hendrix - House burning down.
Team - Liverpool.
Dog - Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Drink - Amstel Red
Food - Mrs P's Sunday morning dry, crispy fry up with eggs, black pudding, fried bread, toast, beans, mushrooms and tomatoes.

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:I moved to Wales 16yrs ago and I've been amazed at the number of Welsh folk who support Liverpool. They were my team as a kid, but what's with the strong link between Liverpool and Wales?
Not sure there is really based on what I observe. In my neck of the woods the overwhelming support for a Premier team goes to Utd. Then it is the usual suspects, City, Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea. A lot of the older generation have a second favourite team in the Jacks.

As far as the County goes, we are a non event, it's all the Jacks, Cardiff and even bloody Wrexham before us. Complete disinterest in the County here. I do however, find the notion of football loyalty and tribalism captivating.

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:I moved to Wales 16yrs ago and I've been amazed at the number of Welsh folk who support Liverpool. They were my team as a kid, but what's with the strong link between Liverpool and Wales?
no idea - my family is from up that way so they're my "big" club. I was a bigger fan until I got fed up with the ridiculous money flying around in Big Football and started following the County in more earnest.

njbh86 wrote:
no idea - my family is from up that way so they're my "big" club. I was a bigger fan until I got fed up with the ridiculous money flying around in Big Football and started following the County in more earnest.
Where's More Earnest?...is it in Gloucester? :shock:

mad norm wrote:
njbh86 wrote:
Where's More Earnest?...is it in Gloucester? :shock:
Very drole :lol:

Just a bit of fun -

Favourite song.
Favourite second team other than County.
Dog breed.
Tipple.
Food.

Here's mine -

1 Hands To Heaven - Breathe
2 Cowdenbeath........( No idea why , I just loved the name as a kid )
3 Jack Russell
4 Rhymney Bitter
5 Lamb or Goat Vindaloo with Nasi Goreng Rice or Mushroom Fried Rice..( if homemade half a portion of each )..

Bugger it, thats lunch sorted now....Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Favourite song - "Babe, I'm gonna leave you" by Led Zeppelin
Favourite second team other than County - Port Vale (I lived a short walk from the ground when County folded)
Dog breed - Staffy (never owned one but think they're ace dogs who get a bad rap)
Tipple - it was a Belgian triple. That's all I remember.
Food - chicken tikka danschak.