What are you doing?

Good Afternoon

It’s seems a bit weird that the football world, at lower levels, continues and we are not part of it! It even seems different to a weather postponement at short notice.
You are not at the football as usual, or listening to commentary, or on the computer.... so what are you doing, that you wouldn’t have been doing otherwise?
Have you substituted with a football fix of another dimension?

Or just sulking the afternoon away?

I’ll let you know my answer later!

Phil in Northampton

Re: What are you doing?

Have just prepared the business part of my cottage pie...mince,onions(home grown,)Simmered and seasoned... awaiting crushed King Edwards with a generous dollop of butter to go on top. Dee lish shus
HT scores look like I might have 1 out of 12 prediction wise!
Then off to watch Rugby League final
:bounce:

mad norm wrote:Have just prepared the business part of my cottage pie...mince,onions(home grown,)Simmered and seasoned... awaiting crushed King Edwards with a generous dollop of butter to go on top. Dee lish shus
HT scores look like I might have 1 out of 12 prediction wise!
Then off to watch Rugby League final
:bounce:
Spotted Dick and custard for afters Norm?

Percy plunkett wrote:When we don't play,I would watch Cardiff MU but,they are away to Aberystwyth,or Rogie thirds but,all parks games were called off.I did consider watching Touray at Barry but,it's a bit of a botch to get to so,I didn't bother.I'm sat with the cat reading this mb instead.
Glad I didn't bother,Barry game postponed.

Good Evening

A good mix of stuff!

Well, this may sound a bit geeky, but every year we make a display for Christmas. You may have seen them in the garden centres and suchlike.
Lighted buildings, animated items, lights, snow etc.
Years ago it was just on a sideboard, but has expanded and now fills the conservatory!
It takes many hours to put together and so today was a good opportunity to get it all down from the attic and start to plan this years layout.
Can’t remember how to put a pic up, but if anyone is sad enough to want to see how last years looked then message me your e mail and I’ll send a few pics over.

Phil in Northampton