Re: Ekpiteta

Not a surprise,in fact I predicted it this week.They are currently bottom so not sure if he is the type of player to role his sleeves up and get stuck in,that's what they need.Wish him well as he is a nice lad but,Connie South is probably his standard.Would be surprised if we see him in our shirt again.

Good luck to the lad hope it works out.If he can get a permanent move away it'll free up some funds. Not all signings are going to work out but the january window gives clubs a second chance. Our good league position should help us attract quality players. Ryan Bowman of Exeter looks good but no idea of his contract details there.

Only time I saw him play was in the Fraser Franks game against Chavs U21's
Looked useful first half , but that was it .

Good luck to the guy though

Funnily enough .... that was the last time I saw KMB play for us ? And he did nothing !

That boy has played for his country more times than he's played for us ???
Surely that ain't right ???

Coxy wrote:Good luck to the lad hope it works out.If he can get a permanent move away it'll free up some funds. Not all signings are going to work out but the january window gives clubs a second chance. Our good league position should help us attract quality players. Ryan Bowman of Exeter looks good but no idea of his contract details there.
No manager is going to get it right Everytime.Flynny has signed some very good ones with Haynes looking the best of them.Unfortunately,this summer there are up to four poorer signings which is quite a high ratio.Lazar and Marvel seemed risky at the time and so it proved,Foulston was a better option than both.Still in the playoffs so he has got many right this season.

Coxy wrote:Good luck to the lad hope it works out.If he can get a permanent move away it'll free up some funds. Not all signings are going to work out but the january window gives clubs a second chance. Our good league position should help us attract quality players. Ryan Bowman of Exeter looks good but no idea of his contract details there.
Don't think we need more strikers, club's already full of 'em. Besides, Exeter paid a not insignificant fee for him when they brought him in to replace Stockley last year. Can't imagine he'd be high on their list of players to let go.

He’s the striker that sent a text message to his manager late in the day that he was ill when we beat Hereford away 2-3 isn’t he?

George Street-Bridge wrote:Ebbsfleet fired their manager late last week, I wonder who did the deal.
Their new manager has had Ekpiteta at two previous clubs, so I should imagine it’ll be him.

It’s weird how he played for Ebbsfleet on Saturday afternoon, but it wasn’t announced publicly that he’d signed until later in the evening. I guess everyone at County was enjoying a rare Saturday off

Percy plunkett wrote:I will stick my neck out and say that Marvel will not play for us again this season and will be moved on in the summer.We therefore shouldn't be worried if he's cup tied,should we beat Grimsby.
Once Flynny loans out a player its good night and god bless no return possible.
Must be into a dozen plus now.