Re: Jacob Rees-Mogg

The man epitomises everything that is wrong with the Tory party. He is a throwback to someone from the 1950's. If the Tories themselves cannot see that, then more fool them. He has shown contempt for the Firefighters, contempt for the Grenfell victims and showed contempt to Parliament by lying around like a lounge lizard across the front benches recently. He has no shame, no dignity and no respect for others. The ultimate Tory boy personified.

I know people who think JRM should be arrested for child abuse, did you see that footage of when he took his 12yo son into Parliament on a Saturday for a key vote recently? Lad was wearing a replica of his Dad's suit, shirt, tie, greasy hair slicked back a la Dad. He's 12 FFS, he should be out lobbing eggs at elderly people's front doors, looking moody while listening to grime music, and wearing jeans hung below his waistband and big white trainers.

JonD wrote:I know of plenty of working class people who'll be voting Tory. One has to wonder about Corbyn's lack of appeal if JRM and Boris is the preferred option.
Easy to explain when Corbyn gets nothing other than smeared by basically all press outside (and often including) the Grauniad.

I'm no big fan of his, as an individual, but the way he's covered in media is a ******* disgrace. Meanwhile Boris spent years as a HIGNFY regular and is regarded as a lovable oaf rather than the evil bag of shit that he actually is.

95% of all MP's are a waste of time.

Corbyn and his Ex Diane Abbott what a pair of stars.

Going to be trounced in December

They even dug up Derek Hatton for Jeremy Kyle last week.

Are the current crop from all parties any better.
Simple answer Nope
Why people vote Labour just because they always have?
Likewise Tories

That's put the cat in with the pidgeons. :lol: :lol:

Never discuss politics keep it to yourselves.
Always ends in grief. :lol: :lol:

njbh86 wrote:
JonD wrote:I know of plenty of working class people who'll be voting Tory. One has to wonder about Corbyn's lack of appeal if JRM and Boris is the preferred option.
Easy to explain when Corbyn gets nothing other than smeared by basically all press outside (and often including) the Grauniad.

I'm no big fan of his, as an individual, but the way he's covered in media is a ******* disgrace. Meanwhile Boris spent years as a HIGNFY regular and is regarded as a lovable oaf rather than the evil bag of shit that he actually is.
It's not simply how the media portray him. His own MPs are disillusioned with him. And despite ample opportunity he can't shake off the antisemite tag. He's unelectable yet rather than step aside he ploughs onwards to oblivion. He's a ****, who's condemning us to another spell of Tory shyte because he's too dumb to see what's obvious to everyone else.

njbh86 wrote:

Well, if people will read The Sun and the Mail, what do you expect ?