Jacob Rees-Mogg

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
User

UPTHEPORT

The Republic of Malpas

Jacob Rees-Mogg

Postby UPTHEPORT » November 5th, 2019, 5:34 pm

What an absolute c ock

The man really can't identify with the average man

Just go away you horrible person
no avatar
User

mad norm

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Re: Jacob Rees-Mogg

Postby mad norm » November 5th, 2019, 6:06 pm

Total dick head...He should eat a bit of stale bread and spend a few nights in a night shelter.
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Postby pembsexile » November 5th, 2019, 6:59 pm

The man epitomises everything that is wrong with the Tory party. He is a throwback to someone from the 1950's. If the Tories themselves cannot see that, then more fool them. He has shown contempt for the Firefighters, contempt for the Grenfell victims and showed contempt to Parliament by lying around like a lounge lizard across the front benches recently. He has no shame, no dignity and no respect for others. The ultimate Tory boy personified.
User

JonD

Corridor of Uncertainty

Postby JonD » November 5th, 2019, 7:14 pm

I know of plenty of working class people who'll be voting Tory. One has to wonder about Corbyn's lack of appeal if JRM and Boris is the preferred option.
no avatar
User

DeePeeNCAFC

Postby DeePeeNCAFC » November 5th, 2019, 10:52 pm

I know people who think JRM should be arrested for child abuse, did you see that footage of when he took his 12yo son into Parliament on a Saturday for a key vote recently? Lad was wearing a replica of his Dad's suit, shirt, tie, greasy hair slicked back a la Dad. He's 12 FFS, he should be out lobbing eggs at elderly people's front doors, looking moody while listening to grime music, and wearing jeans hung below his waistband and big white trainers.
no avatar
User

George Street-Bridge

Postby George Street-Bridge » November 6th, 2019, 10:48 am

"The idiot's idea of a thinking man." And Bridgen defending him proved it.
User

penycwm county

Pembrokeshire

Postby penycwm county » November 6th, 2019, 12:23 pm

"Alun Cairns has resigned as Secretary of State for Wales after being accused of "brazenly lying" about his knowledge of an allegation that a Tory candidate had sabotaged a rape trial."

Is there a good one in the Tory Party ???
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » November 6th, 2019, 7:18 pm

penycwm county wrote:

Errrr, ....................No.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » November 6th, 2019, 7:20 pm

If someone can post it up YouTube has a pastiche of Gilbert & Sullivan's 'I am the very model of (in this case) privileged Etonian.

Enjoy.
no avatar
User

njbh86

Postby njbh86 » November 7th, 2019, 3:44 pm

JonD wrote:I know of plenty of working class people who'll be voting Tory. One has to wonder about Corbyn's lack of appeal if JRM and Boris is the preferred option.

Easy to explain when Corbyn gets nothing other than smeared by basically all press outside (and often including) the Grauniad.

I'm no big fan of his, as an individual, but the way he's covered in media is a ******* disgrace. Meanwhile Boris spent years as a HIGNFY regular and is regarded as a lovable oaf rather than the evil bag of shit that he actually is.
no avatar
User

njbh86

Postby njbh86 » November 7th, 2019, 3:45 pm

penycwm county wrote:"Alun Cairns has resigned as Secretary of State for Wales after being accused of "brazenly lying" about his knowledge of an allegation that a Tory candidate had sabotaged a rape trial."

Nope
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » November 7th, 2019, 8:16 pm

95% of all MP's are a waste of time.

Corbyn and his Ex Diane Abbott what a pair of stars.

Going to be trounced in December

They even dug up Derek Hatton for Jeremy Kyle last week.

Are the current crop from all parties any better.
Simple answer Nope
Why people vote Labour just because they always have?
Likewise Tories

That's put the cat in with the pidgeons. :lol: :lol:

Never discuss politics keep it to yourselves.
Always ends in grief. :lol: :lol:
User

JonD

Corridor of Uncertainty

Postby JonD » November 10th, 2019, 9:15 pm

njbh86 wrote:
JonD wrote:I know of plenty of working class people who'll be voting Tory. One has to wonder about Corbyn's lack of appeal if JRM and Boris is the preferred option.

Easy to explain when Corbyn gets nothing other than smeared by basically all press outside (and often including) the Grauniad.

I'm no big fan of his, as an individual, but the way he's covered in media is a ******* disgrace. Meanwhile Boris spent years as a HIGNFY regular and is regarded as a lovable oaf rather than the evil bag of shit that he actually is.

It's not simply how the media portray him. His own MPs are disillusioned with him. And despite ample opportunity he can't shake off the antisemite tag. He's unelectable yet rather than step aside he ploughs onwards to oblivion. He's a ****, who's condemning us to another spell of Tory shyte because he's too dumb to see what's obvious to everyone else.
User

JonD

Corridor of Uncertainty

Postby JonD » November 10th, 2019, 9:15 pm

Asterisks? FFS.
User

penycwm county

Pembrokeshire

Postby penycwm county » November 11th, 2019, 1:31 pm

njbh86 wrote:

Well, if people will read The Sun and the Mail, what do you expect ?
Next