Mickey D

In the Gus he says he is targeting Bradford as his comeback game.He goes on to say that he hasn't actually trained with the rest of the squad yet,he has done the rehab and running on his own.Great to see that he is getting fit but,I think Dec 7 is a bit ambitious,the last thing we / he needs is to rush back and breakdown.Good news though.

Re: Mickey D

Percy plunkett wrote:In the Gus he says he is targeting Bradford as his comeback game.He goes on to say that he hasn't actually trained with the rest of the squad yet,he has done the rehab and running on his own.Great to see that he is getting fit but,I think Dec 7 is a bit ambitious,the last thing we / he needs is to rush back and breakdown.Good news though.
The Argus merely repeats verbatim his interview at the match last night. Absolutely the right thing to do as those at the game would not have heard the interview. I would hope though that the local rag would acknowledge that it was a BBC interview.

He's clearly doing well with his rehab and ahead of schedule after such an injury but i wouldn't expect to see him even on the bench until the end of december at best. All looking good though, will be like a top new signing when he's back. Well done that man !

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:In the Gus he says he is targeting Bradford as his comeback game.He goes on to say that he hasn't actually trained with the rest of the squad yet,he has done the rehab and running on his own.Great to see that he is getting fit but,I think Dec 7 is a bit ambitious,the last thing we / he needs is to rush back and breakdown.Good news though.
The Argus merely repeats verbatim his interview at the match last night. Absolutely the right thing to do as those at the game would not have heard the interview. I would hope though that the local rag would acknowledge that it was a BBC interview.
The Argus clearly stated that Mickey was talking to BBC Sport during half time at the Grimsby game.

Corpaboy wrote:PLEASE come back so we can get rid of Innis ASAP !!!!

MF will probably play three centre halfs when Demetriou comes back to accommodate him in the side.
He must have one of the best football agents to keep getting new contracts out of Crystal Palace.....That said as soon as he signs they ship him out somewhere on loan.
It must be...'A certain player ' will sign for you or extend his contract but you have to take him as well to get the deal done type contracts :lol:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:

It must be...'A certain player ' will sign for you or extend his contract but you have to take him as well to get the deal done type contracts :lol:
I posted on this a few months back. It does seem to fit the facts.

Why else do they keep renewing his contract ? He is 24 ( so not a youngster with potential) , played 1 League Cup game for the even though he has been at the club coming up for 7 years and spent most of his time away from them on loan at 9 different clubs.

So Ryan Inniss is the new fall guy then.

Far way worse performances on Saturday Corpa so lets get rid of Scott/ Labs/ Jamille and Tristan for starters. :roll:
Whoops we can't.
Now if you said Maloney you would be talking sense.
Ludicrous blaming Ryan.
The problem is not at the back but midfield and up front.
Happy to let the odd goal in as long as we put more in at the other end.
Simple.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:PS

Ryan just pm'd me he wants you to pop down to training tomorrow for a chat.
What time ? .......... I'll bring my 6 year old to sort him out !!! :lol:

For the record , Harps . I'm not making Innis the "fall guy" at all ! The whole team were garbage on Saturday . I just don't get what people see in him ? He's a liability with the ball at his feet , and he can't wait to get rid of it , which then means we revert to hoofball tactics .
His size also makes him our main target from set pieces (not blaming him for that tactic at all btw) , but nothing ever seems to come from them ?
He's not a patch on Mickey D , and should be the first to be dropped once MD is back .

The problem with Inniss is,we insist on banging every free kick to him even though there are always two on him.Why does he stand out wide on the corner of the area?,every kick comes to nothing.Either it goes straight out for a goal kick,one of their guys flings himself to the ground and gets a foul or he goes down looking for a foul.When Howkins played,he took up a more dangerous position where he can score or flick a near post header on.Even if Inniss actually won one of those headers,he's too far out to create a chance.

The Ironsiders wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
So Ryan Inniss is the new fall guy then.

Far way worse performances on Saturday Corpa so lets get rid of Scott/ Labs/ Jamille and Tristan for starters. :roll:
Whoops we can't.
Now if you said Maloney you would be talking sense.
Ludicrous blaming Ryan.
The problem is not at the back but midfield and up front.
Happy to let the odd goal in as long as we put more in at the other end.
Simple.
it isn’t ludicrous blaming Ryan. he just isn’t as solid as Mickey D, no where near it. i’ve said why before, and for some reason you just pick an argument rather than acknowledging someone’s opinion.
Not picking an argument .
I just think you are wrong.
If you think we lost because of Ryan so be but you are wrong.
Micky is not available so that doesn't come into the equation.
Sorry but I just don't agree with much you have posted.
Simple
Appreciate you are new on hear but that's what a forum is.

Given Saturday was a horror show where we made a Dino Maamria team look like AC Milan for periods of the game, it's natural we go into a bit of a finger-pointing meltdown.

So here's my go. ;-)

More often than not I vote for Bennett as MOM, but in our past three games he's morphed into a fat-arsed, heavy-legged waste of space. Is he carrying an injury? There looks to be something wrong.