Re: Mickey D

JonD wrote:Given Saturday was a horror show where we made a Dino Maamria team look like AC Milan for periods of the game, it's natural we go into a bit of a finger-pointing meltdown.

So here's my go. ;-)

More often than not I vote for Bennett as MOM, but in our past three games he's morphed into a fat-arsed, heavy-legged waste of space. Is he carrying an injury? There looks to be something wrong.
I think he's struggling with the Port connotation of the nickname Beno........

Re: Mickey D

JonD wrote:Given Saturday was a horror show where we made a Dino Maamria team look like AC Milan for periods of the game, it's natural we go into a bit of a finger-pointing meltdown.

So here's my go. ;-)

More often than not I vote for Bennett as MOM, but in our past three games he's morphed into a fat-arsed, heavy-legged waste of space. Is he carrying an injury? There looks to be something wrong.
Jon D
Think the problem is that a lot of the team are playing crap and we hear they are carrying an injury possibly.
Labs and Matt to start with plus Scott, if so why play them.
Even subs eg Dolan
All 3 have been way below form for a good few games, albeit Matt is charging around like a headless chicken, Labs is trying his best to get a Red and Bennett will be getting "who ate all the pies" if he doesn't shed some timber..