Re: Saturday & Sunday

Good Afternoon!

This may seem a bit out of order, but I don’t care too much what happens in the bigger picture of promotion and relegation.
I love it when we win, I don’t get over miserable if we lose. I love the cup and hope for the excitement of another good run, if we get knocked out on Friday it doesn’t affect my life in an equally opposite way as the joy of winning.
So long as we have a team to follow and support in our own ways.
I don’t recall the joy of winning being any less when in Conference South. To be in with a chance of promotion keeps the hopes high, and that is a good place to be in. If we had failed in the Great Escape I wouldn’t stop going to matches although I accept some would. I appreciate that fans attending every game, or home games, may suffer more when times are not so good.
I always hope for success and enjoy it, but thankfully I can accept lesser achievement without too much adverse affect on my well-being!

Now, if we don’t win 4-0 on Friday I will be upset!

Phil in Northampton

The Ironsiders wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:
The Ironsiders wrote:i’m sorry if any offence was caused Blacknamber.
None taken.
guess it’s Harps/Frank trying to cause a problem out of nothing, then?
Because the fella is a gent that's why no offence is taken.
Look you are new on here, no idea what your Username was previous but you are a dead ringer for Loyalfoot.
Both up in the clouds.

phil_in_npton wrote:Good Afternoon!

This may seem a bit out of order, but I don’t care too much what happens in the bigger picture of promotion and relegation.
I love it when we win, I don’t get over miserable if we lose. I love the cup and hope for the excitement of another good run, if we get knocked out on Friday it doesn’t affect my life in an equally opposite way as the joy of winning.
So long as we have a team to follow and support in our own ways.
I don’t recall the joy of winning being any less when in Conference South. To be in with a chance of promotion keeps the hopes high, and that is a good place to be in. If we had failed in the Great Escape I wouldn’t stop going to matches although I accept some would. I appreciate that fans attending every game, or home games, may suffer more when times are not so good.
I always hope for success and enjoy it, but thankfully I can accept lesser achievement without too much adverse affect on my well-being!

Now, if we don’t win 4-0 on Friday I will be upset!

Phil in Northampton
Phil

Think you have hit the nail there.
Your occasional attendance will be exciting and looked forward to for ages previous.
When you turn up for every home game and virtually every time this season its dross and getting worse currently.
Paying customers have a right to be aggrieved.

This is a forum mate and the "up on the clouds lads never realise that".

You are correct though like you wherever we end up will still be there 30 minutes before kick off.

Cheers

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
rncfc wrote:Either that or very subtle trolling.
The thread originator is certainly not a troll.
I hate the term "people like you also"
Total pomposity.
Yet he has admitted already he doesn't actually share the view he described.

Such an aggressive little man.

Frank, I'm coming to the conclusion that your day isn't complete unless you have had a snipe at someone on this message board. I read many posts that are absolute drivel, either posted by dimwits or smart people trying to stir up others. I mostly ignore them. As for pondering about someone having a 'previous username', that's a bit rich don't you think.