Re: Grandstand FA Cup Round 2

JonD wrote:Hmm. I'm a tiny bit nervous about that lineup. I hope Flynnie has called this right.
Presumably his hands have been a bit tied by injuries, no Bennett, no Labadie, no Wilmott and as they are not even on the bench, presumably they are injured/ill and playing Nurse or Haynes as right back doesn't work.

Good Evening!

What a treat ! County live on free TV, a Friday night so work done for the week, ordering food to be delivered, opening a can of cider, son staying in to watch with me, it’s grand!
Initially I was disappointed as if it had been Saturday/Sunday we would have gone to the game, tickets permitting. However this is a very good second best!
Went to Met Police last year and that was uncomfortable at times and Brackley too, again we struggled to hold onto a lead and needed the replay.
I’m hoping the cup will rejuvenate the whole team and management, recalling recent glory days and we get through this to feature in the draw for the big teams!

A nervy 4-0 victory will do!

Phil in Northampton

Ugo. wrote:
JonD wrote:Hmm. I'm a tiny bit nervous about that lineup. I hope Flynnie has called this right.
Presumably his hands have been a bit tied by injuries, no Bennett, no Labadie, no Wilmott and as they are not even on the bench, presumably they are injured/ill and playing Nurse or Haynes as right back doesn't work.
Undoubtedly. I'd have liked to see Nurse starting rather than have Howkins AND Inniss against what looks a quick attack.

I haven't seen Jeffries so he's an unknown quantity.