Countys best spell in the FA Cup?

Having followed the County since the late 60s the last 3 seasons have been the most lucrative we have ever had in the FA cup at the moment it stands at 15 games ( with at least one more to come ) 9 wins 4 draws and 2 defeats 23 goals for and 12 against with 7 clean sheets.
Probably the best set of results out of any league 2 team and most in league 1, Podge scoring in 8 successive rounds must be up there with anyone else in the history of the competition throw in victories against Leeds Leicester and Middlesboro along with being only 8 minutes from dumping a very strong Spurs side out.
I wonder if our luck will hold and we get another good draw in this years 3rd round interested in what other posters views are do we want a winnable home tie or one of the big guns like Liverpool Chelsea Arsenal or Man United, I have never been to Old Trafford or Anfield so that would be good from a personal point of view.

Re: Countys best spell in the FA Cup?

wattsville_boy wrote:I know this is being greedy (and perhaps a bit delusional) but I want County to go one further round this year than last year. That could mean playing lesser teams to do that and obviously go out to one of the big teams when that record is achieved.

But County will certainly have to start upping their game if they want to go any further...
QFinal ?? Blimey you don’t want much do you lol.

Re: Countys best spell in the FA Cup?

Justanordinaryfan wrote:
wattsville_boy wrote:I know this is being greedy (and perhaps a bit delusional) but I want County to go one further round this year than last year. That could mean playing lesser teams to do that and obviously go out to one of the big teams when that record is achieved.

But County will certainly have to start upping their game if they want to go any further...
QFinal ?? Blimey you don’t want much do you lol.
As I said I'm being greedy :grin:

But why not?