Re: News regarding ex County players

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Collins on target for FGR again.
Think we missed out there as he gets older becoming a quality striker.
Could do with him presently.

Marvel helps defeat Wrexham.
With one fit CB daft in hindsight letting him go?

Collins only got 4 goals so far this season, that’s less than Tristan Abrahams. Don’t think it was daft to let Marvel go out on loan, he was nowhere near the team and it’s just REALLY unfortunate that we have 4 injured CB’s

Exile 1976 wrote:

Collins only got 4 goals so far this season, that’s less than Tristan Abrahams. Don’t think it was daft to let Marvel go out on loan, he was nowhere near the team and it’s just REALLY unfortunate that we have 4 injured CB’s
Quite agree with Marvel but if Flynny had a crystal ball.
Collins improving though.

Rate him at our level

The Ironsiders wrote:

i didn’t think a lot of Aaron Collins. didn’t like the physical side of the game and bottled a lot of challenges. he did score the odd goal, but i think he was mediocre at best.
8 goals in 13 league games for Morecambe last year.
Total crap.
4 in 14 for FGR this year a lot off the bench.
Still crap.

The Ironsiders wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
County ranger wrote:Collins is not a great player and no better than we have - I fail to understand why some always big up non county players but always very quick to criticise our own.
Spot on Ranger
Jamille 2 goals in 17 so far this season.
yes Collins’ stats were good from half of last season. 4 in 14 isn’t prolific. he isn’t as good as our attackers imho...he’s not the type of player we need. like i said, him not liking the physical side of the game is the reason why i wasn’t keen

It’s actually 4 goals in 17 games this season.

The Ironsiders wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
The Ironsiders wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
County ranger wrote:Collins is not a great player and no better than we have - I fail to understand why some always big up non county players but always very quick to criticise our own.
Spot on Ranger
Jamille 2 goals in 17 so far this season.
yes Collins’ stats were good from half of last season. 4 in 14 isn’t prolific. he isn’t as good as our attackers imho...he’s not the type of player we need. like i said, him not liking the physical side of the game is the reason why i wasn’t keen

It’s actually 4 goals in 17 games this season.
thank you for the correction, Exile.

although those stats say he’s not been as prolific as last season, he does a lot of dirty work (plenty of aerial duals all across the pitch) which is what Collins never did!!! he was too lightweight for my liking. because of Jamille’s excellent year last season, i’ve noticed in all games i’ve seen him play in, he’s had at least 2 players on him consistently. this obviously makes it harder for him to find space and get goals, but will only improve him as a player.

it does seem like you love to slag off current players, Frank/Harps.
He is talking about Aaron Collins stats not Jamille. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Pathetic last line also.
Player plays well I say so
Player average I say so
Player poor I say so.
Get real.