Re: MOM Maldon/Tiptree

pembsexile wrote:Not sure if this will be allowed - from a slightly drunk 2nd half pub TV view only - Sheehan. Frank - I don't mind if you discount my vote.

I was more concerned about the nearly 12 minutes of injury time. Crazy.
Not a problem mate.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Unless you register all votes you're making a mockery of this poll because of your agenda
No, it's you that's doing that. And you are spoiling, or at least trying to spoil a bit of harmless fun.
Evening Stan.
I am totally ignoring him.
Its totally unfair on the 45 plus contributors who have so far nominated players and enjoy this ongoing thread.
Why go out of your way to wreck it for everyone.
Jim voted for Amond again but I respect his vote as genuine.
As everybody else who has voted.
In fact its great to see players getting just the odd vote as everyone sees the game a little differently.

Regards

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Unless you register all votes you're making a mockery of this poll because of your agenda
No, it's you that's doing that. And you are spoiling, or at least trying to spoil a bit of harmless fun.
No I am not, my vote is genuine if it wasn't for Amond we would be going to a reply or worse, who the hell give him or you the right to decide otherwise?

George Street-Bridge wrote:No beef with Pembs who said he wouldn't mind if you didn't count his vote, but why include one based on only watching half a game?
Because the fella is genuine and not making mischief.

If you have got the time go back to every previous MOM and take note every time who he voted for
but also the comments added.