Re: MOM Maldon/Tiptree

daftasfxxx wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Unless you register all votes you're making a mockery of this poll because of your agenda
No, it's you that's doing that. And you are spoiling, or at least trying to spoil a bit of harmless fun.
No I am not, my vote is genuine if it wasn't for Amond we would be going to a reply or worse, who the hell give him or you the right to decide otherwise?
Grow up.

Sheehan played alright but not his best game I thought Haynes had a better game than him, Townsend I'm struggling with, one good block and a good save, great height for a keeper to make it look spectacular keepers love them, back 3 were solid back got picked off one by one by maldon over the top actions,midfield in general poor help out by Amond tracking back, front 3 poor but good goal by my motm Amond but my vote doesn't count but someone who admits he only watched half a game does

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Unless you register all votes you're making a mockery of this poll because of your agenda
No, it's you that's doing that. And you are spoiling, or at least trying to spoil a bit of harmless fun.
No I am not, my vote is genuine if it wasn't for Amond we would be going to a reply or worse, who the hell give him or you the right to decide otherwise?
Grow up.
Stan just fuc off

daftasfxxx wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Grow up.
Stan just fuc off
Grow up and learn to spell. :grin:

wattsville_boy wrote:Surely you count every vote cast no matter who it comes from.

This isn't an election in some tinpot South American dictatorship. Who gave you the right to rig the poll to suit your opinions?
Are you for real?
Not if it happens every time deliberately to wreck something that forum users enjoy.
Its all a bit of fun for a lot of contributors.
Don't like it don't vote .
Simple.

Here we go.

A few points.

I run this as a bit of unofficial fun.
Nothing serious, "its not an election in a South American Dictatorship"
We have a regular base of contributors who really enjoy this bit of fun.
One or 2 exceptions who just want to wreck it.
Mainly one who without exception has voted for Padraig every single time normally with a daft flippant comment.
Thank goodness I didn't follow through with an idea to reward the winner possibly financially or at the least with a trophy of some sort.
Pembs has been in contact and has asked for his vote to be taken off which I will do at his request.
If forum members do not like how the thread is run.
Simple don't vote.
The few who are kicking off need to possibly chill, dare I say get real.

Really appreciate what I think is our best voting turnout this season.
I realise the odd person will keep on complaining but if it was an official vote fair enough.
But it isn't.

Regards to all

In fairness to Daftas, there are plenty who seem to vote for one of the only two County players who can actually put their foot on the ball. You don't seem to quibble with that. I've voted for the same bloke for the past three games. At what point in time does my vote get discounted?

Anyway, you Sheehan worshippers are wrong. Give it to Townsend :-)

JonD wrote:In fairness to Daftas, there are plenty who seem to vote for one of the only two County players who can actually put their foot on the ball. You don't seem to quibble with that. I've voted for the same bloke for the past three games. At what point in time does my vote get discounted?

Anyway, you Sheehan worshippers are wrong. Give it to Townsend :-)
It doesn't as I know your vote is genuine.

Simple