Re: The REAL M&T MOTM thread

rncfc wrote:
whoareya wrote:My MOTM for tomorrow's game at Brighton is Amond...................
Mine too. I'll start that thread before tomorrow's game, don't panic. Things will be done properly around here from now on.

My twin brother (whoishe) has asked me to cast his vote for Amond as well. So that's two votes for Amond from me, sorry - us..........

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:rmcfc and whoareya talking to each other.

Talking to yourself is the first sign laddie.

:shock:
Maybe its his imaginary friend really.
Bless. :lol:
Wouldn't think so, his imagery friend didn't like him very much and then stole his imagery girlfriend.
Look out, tinfoil hat brigade incoming. Just because you've had to invent a fictitious female in Ireland to make us believe you're not a sad, lonely old man, no need to assume the rest of us do the same.

Ps. Is an imagery girlfriend someone who is with a blind person?

daftasfxxx wrote:Phew good job you created this one as the other is under dictatorship of Fidal Harpsichord Castro, if I'm allowed to vote as technically I shouldn't be as I had watched more than half the game and completely sober than I would like to vote for Sir Padraig of Amond

You have a rare talent. You're not in the slightest bit funny but reading your efforts always makes me laugh.

How the f@ck does he do it?