Re: Black and Amber kit

Well after listening to the biased commentary on the Tiptree match with that chopsy little tart, Nothing would surprise me what colour they'd say the County's shirts were, furthermore that despite all the slick moves and brilliant play ????????????? described by the commentary regarding the Tiptree football---Tiptree never looked like scoring and County did the job they went for--- ie winning a football match , so WELL DONE COUNTY.........................Come on the Port !..........................Bob Bassett

BertieB wrote:Well after listening to the biased commentary on the Tiptree match with that chopsy little tart, Nothing would surprise me what colour they'd say the County's shirts were, furthermore that despite all the slick moves and brilliant play ????????????? described by the commentary regarding the Tiptree football---Tiptree never looked like scoring and County did the job they went for--- ie winning a football match , so WELL DONE COUNTY.........................Come on the Port !..........................Bob Bassett
That's not a nice way to speak about a woman Bob

UPTHEPORT wrote:
BertieB wrote:Well after listening to the biased commentary on the Tiptree match with that chopsy little tart, Nothing would surprise me what colour they'd say the County's shirts were, furthermore that despite all the slick moves and brilliant play ????????????? described by the commentary regarding the Tiptree football---Tiptree never looked like scoring and County did the job they went for--- ie winning a football match , so WELL DONE COUNTY.........................Come on the Port !..........................Bob Bassett
Maybe Bob was referring to Martin Keouw :)

Blackandamber wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
Maybe Bob was referring to Martin Keouw :)
Yeah----I like that last post!..................Come on the Port! Bob bassett